Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Wha???
    I said maybe phone geeks don't like sports or something. I saw a post on the game blog kotaku (not sure i spelled that right) but it was an article about madden and half the people freaked out and people saying they hate sports. And interestingly i saw a post about getting rid of cable the other year and when posed with the question how do you watch live nfl in Hi def it was met with blank responses. Many commented about how that didn't matter as they didn't like sports. So i don't think it's entirely impossible.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotBoogie View Post
    well that f'ing sucks. but how come this isn't like on the front page. It's one of the biggests apps? at least to me. Maybe phone geeks don't like sports or something.
    Yea im not too sure either, i figured it would at least get some sort of a mention. Just found it randomly going thru the app catalog the other day. And im a phone geek, and i love sports
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    Yea im not too sure either, i figured it would at least get some sort of a mention. Just found it randomly going thru the app catalog the other day. And im a phone geek, and i love sports
    Yea it's funny, I think that SportsLive is a million times better because of the notifications, but I want to download this to build up the number of app downloads. I got the 'install failed' so I can't tell if it's much better than the mobile page or not.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I had this app installed & had to doctor my phone as it was really acting up. Phone that is) when I went 2 re-install it, I couldn't get it 2 install. I also had a couple other apps with the same problem. Lets Golf was 1 of them. Kinda ****ed cuz that's a pay app. Anybody contact HP /Palm to see if they have any ideas?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I had this app installed & had to doctor my phone as it was really acting up. Phone that is) when I went 2 re-install it, I couldn't get it 2 install. I also had a couple other apps with the same problem. Lets Golf was 1 of them. Kinda ****ed cuz that's a pay app. Anybody contact HP /Palm to see if they have any ideas?
    I don't believe its an issue with all apps, you may want to try and do an erase all apps and data then try reinstalling everything. I can install other apps fine, just not the scorecenter app.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    yeah i was only talking in broad generalities, There area always exceptions. I wouldn't know anything about the actual app as i'm on 1.4.5. Anybody got screenshots? i did some googling but i came up blank. Just curious to see it.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I was finally able to install it about an hour ago... try again people. =)
    Last edited by aodash; 08/29/2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: typo
    Finally worked for me too ... Sprint Franken-Pre2.
  9.    #29  
    Yayyyy!!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12