1.    #1  
    How can we use the 6 pack promo codes if we still have a balance from the $50 app credit HP gave out?

When I click on use promo code, it does not give me an option to type in a promo code. When I click on the promo code, it takes the price from my $50 Credit. Does anyone have any suggestions or an answer.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dabombcra View Post
    How can we use the 6 pack promo codes if we still have a balance from the $50 app credit HP gave out?

When I click on use promo code, it does not give me an option to type in a promo code. When I click on the promo code, it takes the price from my $50 Credit. Does anyone have any suggestions or an answer.
    I had this same problem. I guess it's too late for me now unless there will be a way to get the credit restored (which I doubt)
    This was what I was afraid of when the email instructions came so I ignored them and entered my $50 promo code every time.

There was someone who had a workaround in the original 6pk app thread in the App section of the Touchpad forums if I remember correctly.
    The way I got around it was that I had found a link to another promo-coded app earlier in the day. When I tried to get one of the 6 apps, it said that the promo code was not valid, and was allowed to enter the new one.

So, try finding a link somewhere of an app that has a promo code tied in to it.