View Poll Results: Did the Audubon Birds App Install?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3.0.0 and Yes

0 0%
  • 3.0.0 and No

0 0%
  • 3.0.2 and Yes

25 28.09%
  • 3.0.2 and No

29 32.58%
  • Uberkernal 3.0.2-22 and Yes

13 14.61%
  • Uberkernal 3.0.2-22 and No

18 20.22%
  • Don't care. The only birds on my TP are angry.

4 4.49%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Finally worked for me this morning. Tried 5x last night all different times and it failed.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Didn't work yesterday (tried several times) when the 6-pack promo code came out. Tried it this morning and it worked (install after download took almost one hour). I'm running 3.0.2. with the current UberKernel 3.0.2-22.
    It finally installed successfully this AM.
    The Audubon Bird app is really amazing with all the bird calls you can listen to.

I'm wondering if it's possible to capture some of those bird soundtracks to use as alarm sounds and ringtones?
  5. w0z
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Didn't work yesterday (tried several times) when the 6-pack promo code came out. Tried it this morning and it worked (install after download took almost one hour). I'm running 3.0.2. with the current UberKernel 3.0.2-22.
    Ditto here including thr LOOOOOONG Install. UK@1.5 GHz.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I tried numerous times last night, no joy. I woke up way early this AM (4AM) and pressed retry, and fell back asleep. It was installed when I woke again at 7am. It's a pretty neat, very good looking app.

Edit**Running Uberkernel on 3.02)**
    Last edited by Tedcas; 08/26/2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    It failed a few times last night and a few times this morning before finally succeeding. It looked like it was hung up installing and I forgot all about it but when I went back and checked it was finally working.
    Mine would not load all night, but tried first thing this morning and it installed on the first try. Nice app too.

Running latest UberKernel.

Dr.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Same as most--problems loading last night, but worked 1st time this morning. I have uberkernel & 3.02. I presumed it was due to 1) I was in a hotel w/a slow connection & 2) the free 6 pack came out yesterday (it is how I found it) so I figured lots of us were downloading at the same time.
    After several failures last night, I was able to install this morning.

This is a beautiful app with great photos and bird sounds. I have been wanting it since I saw it in the first Pivot, but was a little reluctant to buy because of the price. I will now be looking at the developer's other apps. Smart move by HP and the developer.
    Failed to install a bunch of times last night and finally got it to work this morning after 2 tries.
    Reboot after you install and it fails. Mine showed up as installed after I did that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12