Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes
  1.    #1  
    Neat! Check out this URL: The Official HP Palm Blog: How does a cool, refreshing, and free 6-Pack sound?.

HP supplied free promo codes for six apps: Glimpse, Audubon Birds, Kung ** Panda 2 Storybook, Sparkle HD, Big Boss and Camera for Touchpad.

Edit: Another free 6-pack coming in September.

Codes are only good is US App store per:
    @stephenhendry Those codes are US-only. Stay tuned for other promos for other countries
    Last edited by dgdonovan; 08/25/2011 at 07:20 PM.
    Dan Donovan
    already had glimpse and big boss, but picked up sparkle
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Already used App Credit on the Big Boss and Camera, but this is pretty awesome that they're doing this.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Just saw the Tweet:

palm
    How does a refreshing 6-Pack of free apps sound right about now? blog.palm.com/palm/2011/08/6…
    13 minutes ago Unfavorite Retweet Reply
    awesome find.. thanks for sharing
    Sweet!!! I was considering buying Glimpse.
    Thankyouverymuch
    brum likes this.
    LA "Lets see just HOW unprofitable we can make webOS"
    Can we use the promo codes even if we have our $50 credit still? I'd rather not have it deduct from that if we can get it using other codes.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Hey ..thanks for sharing
    Is there a way to clear out the $50 app promo code? I just bought one of these using the provided link and it still deducted the amount from my early adopter code credit. Not a big deal, just curious if anyone else noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Is there a way to clear out the $50 app promo code? I just bought one of these using the provided link and it still deducted the amount from my early adopter code credit. Not a big deal, just curious if anyone else noticed.
    Would like to know the same thing.
    Thanks for this, I'm having my Touchpad delivered tomorrow and was looking to get some of these apps. I also passed on the link to some friends that just got the Touchpad and were complaining that there are no apps. This is a great way for them to start interacting with the App Store.

EDIT: Just noticed that these are available till August 31st or "While supplies last." Hope they're still available by tomorrow.
    Last edited by deduce; 08/25/2011 at 06:49 PM. Reason: EDIT
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Yes there is

Just open this link (http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?promocode=) in your TP browser with the respective promo code added. For instance for Glimpse use http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...njoj55410gavxv. This will open the App Catalog and purchase the app for free using the specific app promo code (and not the remainder of the $50 promo code). It worked for me.
    noco37 likes this.
    This is amazing! I just found out that HP just indicated that they are give 6 free promo codes for touchpad users in the US. Check it out!

The Official HP Palm Blog: How does a cool, refreshing, and free 6-Pack sound?

Glimpse (Inglorious Apps, $5, injoj55410gavxv): Amp up your TouchPad multitasking to 11 using this customizable and addictive split-screen interface.
    Kung ** Panda 2 Storybook (zuuka, $2.99, eotss76676jjzqr): Enjoy images and voices from Kung ** Panda 2 right on your TouchPad.
    Big Boss (Fair Play Labs, $1.99, vfimk09918lngoz): Design your “ Boss” – a gigantic monster – and attempt to defeat the brave heroes and powerful wizards of WackyLands.
    Sparkle HD (10tons Ltd., $4.99, pweuq32135vrbhx): Save Crowberry Woods in this TouchPad version of the popular desktop game.
    Camera for TouchPad (Keen Studios, $0.99, rijon62171nhvtu): Start snapping away, with options for managing your photos and using them with other TouchPad apps.
    Audubon Birds (Green Mountain Digital, $14.99, jjiox66488ddnik): This searchable digital field guide to North American birds offers stunning photography and thrilling (trilling?) bird songs
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Grabbed Glimpse, Camera, Sparkle, and Big Boss. I was really excited to see Glimpse in there, looking forward to September's 6-pack!
    Awesome find!!
    This would be great if they would send us our TouchPads.
    mmm5288 likes this.
    I am sure they will have promo codes for touchpad users outside US. Just a hunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Yes there is

Just open this link (http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?promocode=) in your TP browser with the respective promo code added. For instance for Glimpse use http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...njoj55410gavxv. This will open the App Catalog and purchase the app for free using the specific app promo code (and not the remainder of the $50 promo code). It worked for me.
    Thanks, I just tried that after remembering another e-mail I had with a promo code that was structured the same way. Works great and allows us to spread the love to more developers.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast