Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Is there a way to clear out the $50 app promo code? I just bought one of these using the provided link and it still deducted the amount from my early adopter code credit. Not a big deal, just curious if anyone else noticed.
    tap the code before clicking ok and type in new code
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaleE View Post
    I am sure they will have promo codes for touchpad users outside US. Just a hunch.
    They say in the blog to "check back soon" for other countries.
    Thanks for the headsup...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Cool, got them. Can't beat free!
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    tap the code before clicking ok and type in new code
    There was none displayed, just options to Purchase, Use Promo Code or Cancel after using the link in the blog. Selecting Use Promo Code immediately purchases and didn't prompt for a code. Since building the url works, it's all good.
    thanks for posting this, I'd been wanting to try glimpse.
    Wow. Guess they are serious about supporting the devs and webOS! At least I hope so!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Haven't used any of my $50 credit yet, and this just knocked Glimpse, Big Boss and Camera off of my list (already bought Sparkle), and opened up the way for me to purchase a couple of other apps I wouldn't have gotten. HP may be slowly killing off my favorite mobile platform, but at least they're going to put a few flowers on the coffin before they bury it.
  9. DS3
    Is there a way to use promo codes without having your credit card in the device? It tells me to check out before entering and that prompts a card. Im not entirely sure what Im going to do with my touchpad yet (I have an iPad 2) and would rather avoid giving it my CC yet.

Granted Im sure its fairly easy to remove a card, Ill do it if I need to Im just wondering if there is a promo redemption somewhere.

edit: I tried with the URL method posted to avoid their other promo and it said not valid till sept 1, odd.
    Last edited by DS3; 08/25/2011 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    this is BS

not that it's not true

that's its only F'n available for the US
    Well, Europe gets the Pre 3 and we get 6 free apps. Seems fair...
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Great deal! Does this mean HP is serious about supporting webOS as a software platform?
    article at HP says 6 more free apps in September. Very cool and you have to wonder if this means HP does have plans for webOS / licensing it out
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I can't find camera for touchpad, i do a search, but it doesn't find it. I'm in the US.

Edit: Never mind I just noticed that i wasn't updated, even though I had notification that it was updated when I first got it. Update should fix it.
    Last edited by joos519; 08/25/2011 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Well, Europe gets the Pre 3 and we get 6 free apps. Seems fair...
    K, so what about Canada?
    I can't find the camera app either?
    Thanks for posting...
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Just used about all the promo codes. Well not the birds app could care less.
    HP Touchpad 32GB , Treo 650, Treo 600
    webOS 3.0.4
    And being Canadian I really want the Audubon Birds app free but.....I have wait and hope we get it....wonder why they waiting to release the Canadian promo 6 pack?
    you might need to update you OS again to 3.o.2**** mine was on 3.0.0
    Quote Originally Posted by djamm View Post
    And being Canadian I really want the Audubon Birds app free but.....I have wait and hope we get it....wonder why they waiting to release the Canadian promo 6 pack?
    as per usual...
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast