1.    #1  
    So, we all know that the Touchpad is lacking in the apps department.

At this current moment in time, with no hardware devices scheduled to be built for WebOS, its hard to imagine any developers jumping on board at the moment to make more apps.

Solution? Get the current crop of Mojo apps modified to work in Fullscreen with back buttons.

Please comment or 1+ this thread to show the developers that we really want more apps, and a very easy way to get them is for them to spend a couple hours of their time modifying their mojo app to work in fullscreen on the Touchpad.

Please comment that you would be willing to pay for a particular mojo app if it was optimised for the Touchpad etc etc.

If there is significant interest, maybe we can start a donation box to be distirubuted in the next month to any Mojo developer that modifys their app to work fullscreen on the Touchpad.

I am also interested in getting HP's attention: I believe that most Mojo apps would take only a couple hours of work to modify, and HP could also pitch in to pay each developer something like $100 to update their app.

This is such a simple, cheap way to get more apps for the Touchpad, lets get some traction in this department.

Thanks!!
    Oh, I think many developers want to and will. However, as mentioned on the front page of this site, the App Submission process was broken for a bit which prevented both phone and TP versions from being submitted through the normal process.

Fortunately, it's been fixed! (I'm submitting my updated apps this weekend actually.)
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNeff View Post
    the App Submission process was broken for a bit which prevented both phone and TP versions from being submitted through the normal process.
    THIS, is why I don't like HP...

...complains not enough apps from developers....don't allow them to submit apps.... useless!

How can we get the word out then that the app submission process is fixed?
    To the developers and homebrew community... you have a new huge audience looking for new apps, make your mark!