Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Google Video would be great.... but I don't see Google developing the app or compatibility because of the fact they are behind the Android OS.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eq24 View Post
    Regarding Preware, does it hinder your warranty, I really dont want to lose my warranty.
    I'm under the impression that there is no longer a warranty. The $100 version was sold with the understanding that there is no support or returns, and the refund to existing users was for the same reason. If neither of these apply, I'm not sure what the warranty is.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdoty View Post
    I'm under the impression that there is no longer a warranty. The $100 version was sold with the understanding that there is no support or returns, and the refund to existing users was for the same reason. If neither of these apply, I'm not sure what the warranty is.
    there is a warranty confirmed by both HP and the fool at Currys who was trying to sell me a 3 year service plan, but was later told be the manager that only HP will cover this product and that too for an year. You are right about the returns bit but the warranty is still maintained.

managed to log in with the tp and typing on that now. One thing find really strange is that the device changes its traits from portrait to landscape, ie I could never log in using portrait but landscape works fine.

to the previous comment about google not developing for webOS coz it does android, ios has the google app as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdoty View Post
    Whole statement is incorrect. All devices (and HP accessories) come with a 1 year HP warranty that will be supported.

ALSO all devices purchased still include the free 90 day Butler service to aid in setup/etc.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder View Post
    As far as I know, yes. Skype only, no Google video chat at this time.
    thank you.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I will add that we know devs have access to the camera so it is always possible someone could attempt to dev something for another service.
    god i wish i was a developer. i would def make this happen. but im not good at that stuff lol. I hope someone comes out with something, it'll be awesome.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12