webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > toodletask hd
toodletask hd
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By YEYE77

Old 08/25/2011, 12:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

OK so I bought this app and now I am trying it out. If I paid for the app does that at all include the web or an app for my pre? I know the web is free but there are 2 paid versions. I just want to live in my fully synced world.
miyanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/2011, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

The toodledo web site is independent from the toodleTasksHD app. Toodledo does not have a native webOS app. Fortunately for us, a developer created one.

You first need to create a toodledo account online (free). Then install your toodltasks HD app. Note, if you want to use subtasks, you will need to upgrade to the pro or pro plus web version.

Well worth it for me.
prdamrican#AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: miyanc
Old 08/25/2011, 04:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

hello, hope the answer from prdamerican solved your problem. If not or if you have more question please send me an email at info at prodisoft.ch
YEYE77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/14/2011, 07:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hello,
I can't access the app (or better, I can't sign in) because it doesn't my accoune info from Toodledo Website.
Ther Error message is:
service does not exist:ch.prodisoft.Toodletasks.service.
Any idea what to do? I'm not sure if this app is what I need but as long as I can't try it I'll never find out
andy0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/14/2011, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

Are you using the pro lus version of toodledo? If so, make sure you contact the dev... There is something he needs to do to make it work for you....
Old 09/15/2011, 08:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

I use the toodletasks_1.2.0_all file.

But no matter what name or version, I just want to test if the app works for me with my account (No pro account of toodledo).
Any Idea what to do?

Thank you all!
Old 09/15/2011, 09:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hello andy0206,

first you must know that downloading software from warez website is illegal. Also it's a lot of work to create an app and to provide support for it. So asking 5$ for this is from my point of view not an excessive amount. If you want to know if an app is good for you or not you can:
- read the online review in the app store
- visite toodleTasks - Task management application for HP webos (touchpad) and look at the sceenshots
- read the various reviews of my app on precentral or zdnet
- ask questions to the developer

Also there are a lot of people that helps other users in this forum (thank prdamrican) and in other forums. But I don't think they want to lose there time to help you to install illegal copies of the software.

There is no possibility to install the application with the ipk you downloaded. If you want to test my app for free, drop me an email at info at prodisoft dot ch and I will send you a beta version for you to test

Regards
YEYE77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by PrinceAlbert likes this.
Thanked By: Yellowhammer
Old 09/15/2011, 12:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEYE77 View Post
Hello andy0206,

first you must know that downloading software from warez website is illegal. Also it's a lot of work to create an app and to provide support for it. So asking 5$ for this is from my point of view not an excessive amount. If you want to know if an app is good for you or not you can:
- read the online review in the app store
- visite toodleTasks - Task management application for HP webos (touchpad) and look at the sceenshots
- read the various reviews of my app on precentral or zdnet
- ask questions to the developer

Also there are a lot of people that helps other users in this forum (thank prdamrican) and in other forums. But I don't think they want to lose there time to help you to install illegal copies of the software.

There is no possibility to install the application with the ipk you downloaded. If you want to test my app for free, drop me an email at info at prodisoft dot ch and I will send you a beta version for you to test

Regards
Couldn't agree more. Buy the app, and support our devs (something I aspire to be). If we do not support them, especially on this seemingly orphaned platform, they will go away and there will not be anymore great apps available. Toodletask is an excellent app and the dev is extremely responsive to his customers. Please support him by purchasing this outstanding Touchpad app, and please don't use these forums to ask for help on pirated software.
Thanked By: andy0206
Old 09/15/2011, 02:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

Yes, if there's an app I need (or better: I use) I pay for it. The dev did a good job.
But: in the past I payed for apps that were not worth a penny. That's why I'm careful.

Better pay for a few good apps you need than to have hundreds of apps which try to give U a work around.
Old 02/19/2013, 12:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quick question for those who use this app. On the Phone version, are dashboard alerts supposed to work? I have a Pre3 and the only notifications i see are for sync'ing.

Thanks in advance!
neo999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0