Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I would think they would no longer update Pivot App Catalog Mag, I hope they dont just leave August up for the rest of the year rather then just delete it
    Pivot will live on, forever and ever. Well, for at LEAST one year from last July 1.

I promise.

What makes you think it won't?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I'm not sure if it will or not but I kinda like it. It's sort of cool and different.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    ok, waiting to see if sept pivot shows up tomorrow. And what might be some of the articles in it. Will they speak to the recent events?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I'm waiting to see if pivot appears a coup,e of weeks late in the UK, like it did last month.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    nope , not today
    IIRC it was taking a day or two to update previously. I am pretty sure I saw HP/Palm/Dev Relations say they were already working on Sept.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I'd imagine it will, since HP has consistently said they will continue support for at least a year.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad