Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Oh4Sh0
  1.    #1  
    Now that there are a ton of Touchpads out in the world. What are the chances of getting a good SNES, GEN, NES, or Neo Geo based emu now?

I was looking at apps in the store and found them not very good and made for the Pre. Super Nintendo runs really poor even up to a 1.7 overclock. Plus the it was designed with Pre elements in mind.. I have used most of the ones on the iPad and they are amazing. Also on Android 3.0 there are a couple of great ones.

This thread is me just hoping for some good Touchpad optimized Emulators!!
  2.    #2  
    Ok so here is the deal. Zodttd makes emulators for IOS and Android. He is trying to get a hold of a Touchpad and wants to bring his stuff to WebOS...He isn't looking for a free one but just one. His order was cancelled and still can't find out. If you are one of the people with a bunch and looking to resell them..do the right thing and get one in this man's hands! It will help the whole community!!

His site is: ZodTTD: Home Of Homebrew
  3.    #3  
    Wow..just me ...
    I ordered a couple extra. I sent him an e-mail.
    loseover4 and Tailzy_Baby like this.
  5.    #5  
    awesome! You are the man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh4Sh0 View Post
    I ordered a couple extra. I sent him an e-mail.
    Whoop there it is. and the member of the year award goes to...Oh4Sho! Now lets get the developer to try to bring over a PS1 and Bluetooth controller stack while where at it!