1. ilm
    Stupid question time, forgive me: I'm pretty sure the Touchpad automatically updates all store-downloaded apps, free or not (or at least that there's a convenient tab that lets you know which apps should be updated). Is there similar functionality for Preware stuff? For instance, should a new Guvnah be released, will I have to go chase it down or will the device automatically handle that?
    Thanks!
    in for a patch to stop automatic update pls
    Use WOSQI or Preware. Both will detect if there's any app/patch updates available and let you install them
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    In case you were inquiring if the entire process is automated; no... You still need to initiate program (any mentioned above) to scan for updates then click the update button. But is automatic once initiated. You will need to scan for updates with the Software Manager program for HP Apps and Preware for Homebrewed installs (haven't personally used WOSQI yet to comment on)