Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1k View Post
    I have the "SumoPaint.com/app/" saved on my touchpad as a html file (2.24kb seems like nothing but it works). So that means I don't need the internet to use it. I can draw anywhere, anytime, without a wifi connection. Plus I find it runs smoother on my touchpad rather then on the web. So if anybody wants the file I can email it to you. Just reply and give me your email address. Now I am thinking on how to make it into an app so you wouldn't have to dig in your internal files to open it. Like a simple shortcut by all the rest of the apps.
    Has there been any update on the sketchup program for OS? Please email SumoPaint.com/app/ imarunner2@gmail.com Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rioachim View Post
    For your delight I give you: Sumo Paint HD (offline swf embedded, based on online version 3.6). It was compiled by...well, meeeee.

File name: com.flashapp.sumopaint_1.0.0_all.ipk File size: 1.57 MB

Bugs: it seems only the online version allows for save/login. So if you prefer the online version, here it is:

File name: com.flashapp.sumopaint_1.0.0_all.ipk File size: 40.56 KB

Improvements: I have attached the swf file. If someone hacks it to login online, please let me know and I'll package it into a new app.

File name: sumopaint3650.swf File size: 1.53 MB
    Hi
    Would it be possible to get a copy of the "sumopaint" ipk, at this address: gajoel@gmail.com?
    Or, any hints on where could I find a copy would be greatly appreciate too.
    Many thanks,

Gabriel
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234