Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Cool, thanks...

Now just to wait until it's released, as he's not giving out any more beta licenses for testing!
    Treo 650 -> 680 -> 750 -> Centro -> Pre -> TouchPad
    I have the "SumoPaint.com/app/" saved on my touchpad as a html file (2.24kb seems like nothing but it works). So that means I don't need the internet to use it. I can draw anywhere, anytime, without a wifi connection. Plus I find it runs smoother on my touchpad rather then on the web. So if anybody wants the file I can email it to you. Just reply and give me your email address. Now I am thinking on how to make it into an app so you wouldn't have to dig in your internal files to open it. Like a simple shortcut by all the rest of the apps.
    pogo#WN likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1k View Post
    I have the "SumoPaint.com/app/" saved on my touchpad as a html file (2.24kb seems like nothing but it works). So that means I don't need the internet to use it. I can draw anywhere, anytime, without a wifi connection. Plus I find it runs smoother on my touchpad rather then on the web. So if anybody wants the file I can email it to you. Just reply and give me your email address. Now I am thinking on how to make it into an app so you wouldn't have to dig in your internal files to open it. Like a simple shortcut by all the rest of the apps.
    if you are an app developer or familiar with java please get this file from me and make it into an app. I am not an app developer and never worked with java yet.
    Hi Dan,

I would love to give it a go. Thanks in advance!

dejan {at} dsgn-txt {dot} nl
    Hey folks,

I also send messages to all three of the Autodesk contacts in the OP.

We all know about the uncertain future of webOS, but maybe we’re lucky, and some of the premium app developers like Autodesk, Adobe take their actions in webOS development!
    Hi. I'd love to give Sumo a whirl. Can you kindly email to me:
    nigelmcdermott1688@gmail.com

Thanks!

Nigel
    I'd like to try the Sumo pseudo-app also. email is jrwishart[at]gmail[dot]com.
    Thanks,
    John
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    me too. Alan (at) manhoc.co.uk
    Hello,

I would like to try sumo paint. My email is crandalldaniel@gmail.com

Thank you
    If you wouldn't mind sending it to me too, I'd be most grateful

ohemming @ gmail.com

thanks
    Hi Dan,

I will really appreciate if you can send me one at bhmstepup@gmail.com.

Cheers.

Dong
    Hi Dan,

I really love to have it if you can send me one. Thanks in advance.

bhmstepup@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I sent a PM a while ago with my email but I haven't heard anything, has anyone recieved a response? My email is jebenner[at]gmail[dot]com
    this seems to be a good way to make a stylus

crabfu.com blog: The Ultimate iPad Stylus

just the qtip moistened a little works fine. super fine steel wool works too.

most stylus tips wear

lead holder

Opentip.com: Alvin MC5 Pro-Matic Metal Lead Holder
    For your delight I give you: Sumo Paint HD (offline swf embedded, based on online version 3.6). It was compiled by...well, meeeee.

File name: com.flashapp.sumopaint_1.0.0_all.ipk File size: 1.57 MB

Bugs: it seems only the online version allows for save/login. So if you prefer the online version, here it is:

File name: com.flashapp.sumopaint_1.0.0_all.ipk File size: 40.56 KB

Improvements: I have attached the swf file. If someone hacks it to login online, please let me know and I'll package it into a new app.

File name: sumopaint3650.swf File size: 1.53 MB
    Last edited by rioachim; 01/15/2012 at 06:18 PM.
    nice job!! seems to work fine
    I tried using the file > email option from your first version (offline) but it didn't seem to work (well, it was worth a try...).

Downloading the second version now...

Thanks!
    I emailed myself something from the online version downloaded from above - it all works in essence but I'm not sure it's that touchpad friendly - for instance, it's very hard to select a brush size using one's finger. Maybe I need to try with some form of stylus. Meanwhile, the much less feature-rich "Just Draw" app works well for really simple stuff and is Touchpad dedicated.
    the links for the sumopaint no longer work... fileserve or whatever requiring login
    Quote Originally Posted by jemojc View Post
    the links for the sumopaint no longer work... fileserve or whatever requiring login
    Yes, an update on the links would be nice.
    You plug your phone in?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast