Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 89 of 89
Like Tree1Likes
  1. rsen's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
    I haven't tried yet the Dec 5th issue... but I thought I would share this.

    https://subscription.si.com/storefro...10retro-t.html

    This is the best deal I have seen for SI. I have actually signed up 4 times over the last 10 days using this link and it extends my subscription. It is very easy to cancel the auto renewal: Login to your account, choose to cancel your subscription, and choose to cancel after your subscription expires.

    I think $10 a year (free shirt) is a pretty good deal.
    what if you already have a subscription?

    as for the webOS app, I tried it and this week's issue isn't working. this is so inconsistent.
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsen View Post
    what if you already have a subscription?

    as for the webOS app, I tried it and this week's issue isn't working. this is so inconsistent.
    I already had one too. It just extends it. Just be sure to log into your account and cancel the auto renewal. As I mentioned, I have done this 4 times recently...now I have 5 years.
  3. #83  
    Samething! Pauses! My Android (CM7) is able to download it. However, the SI on Android blows. webOS version so SOOOO much better.
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
    I already had one too. It just extends it. Just be sure to log into your account and cancel the auto renewal. As I mentioned, I have done this 4 times recently...now I have 5 years.
    Did you have to call them to tell them the new subscription is an extension of your already-existing one? Or did it figure it out automatically?
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    Did you have to call them to tell them the new subscription is an extension of your already-existing one? Or did it figure it out automatically?
    Happens automatically. Just sign up with the same name and address and you will be fine. It takes a day or two to show up on your account, but when it does just go to the cancel option and choose to cancel after your subscription expires.

    You would think it costs them more than $10 to print and mail 52 issues...not even counting the free shirt.
  6. #86  
    Customer Service link to log into your account: https://secure.customersvc.com/wes/servlet/ShowSI
  7. rsen's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
    Happens automatically. Just sign up with the same name and address and you will be fine. It takes a day or two to show up on your account, but when it does just go to the cancel option and choose to cancel after your subscription expires.

    You would think it costs them more than $10 to print and mail 52 issues...not even couting the free shirt.
    well, would you look at that. i did it and it extended me another year. Thanks HS. now if the webOS ***** would work, i'd be golden.
    jblather likes this.
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsen View Post
    well, would you look at that. i did it and it extended me another year. Thanks HS. now if the webOS ***** would work, i'd be golden.
    Cool. Your's showed up faster than mine. Don't forget to cancel the auto renewal. It is very easy.
  9. #89  
    this and the time magazine app stopped being able to download new issues. It initializes then gets stuck at pause. Help? Thanks.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions