Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Hmmm I'm wonder if homebrew can whip up a patch for it. Remeber the Pre was able to mimic an iPhone for webbrowsing
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm5288 View Post
    Does anyone know if this is just Hulu or Hulu Plus as well? I pay $7.99 for Hulu Plus to stream on my 360 and was looking forward to using it on my new touchpad (once HP sends it to me ) I should be able to watch it on any device I want since I pay for it, right?
    It just doesn't matter. Plus as well...
    So Hulu Plus will still work? I have it for my 360 to stream to TV. If not its video flood hd for me. Once I get mine in the mail of course.
    And some people on here still claim there is no conspiracy with the movie industry. Ha!

Sent from my HP Touchpad
    Rnp and dj ozone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shoichikun808 View Post
    Hulu should add a Hulu+ app to the Touchpad since they are going to block it from being viewed...
    Really don't see that happening.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    mmm5288 and VCI_Cell like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macflyer View Post
    It just doesn't matter. Plus as well...
    That's a bunch of . I might have to cancel Plus if that's the case.
    So they dont have an app but don't allow us to watch it. Lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by reggieb View Post

Really don't see that happening.

well someone in another thread said that Hulu was thinking about making one for the playbook...which is not at all as popular as the Touchpad is currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm5288 View Post
    That's a bunch of . I might have to cancel Plus if that's the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by kettlecorn View Post
    So they dont have an app but don't allow us to watch it. Lame.
    Doesn't it suck? Big enough to get the boot, but I doubt we're big enough to get an app. I say we as if I still have a TP, as opposed to having returned one, and not yet able to track down a bargain basement replacement. But I'll be back. Mark my words.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    That's weird. I just went online and clicked the fist thing I could see (Russell Peters) and it started just fine.
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
    hulu plus would work if they made a hulu plus app. I have a hulu plus subscription but the webOS version of flash has been cutoff by hulu. Jerks.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    I know it probably wont help, but I just Emailed Hulu customer support

"I am a Hulu Plus Subscriber and was very happy to have been able to watch hulu on my tablet for the last 2 months. As I travel quite a bit and will no longer be able to enjoy hulu on my touchpad, I will be canceling my Hulu plus Subscription. I would be happy to re-subscribe in the future if and when Hulu becomes available on my tablet "

Perhaps if enough tablet owners, not just touchpad owners do the same, we will see hulu plus more readily availible on line
    Dang! I've been enjoying Hulu plus on my touchpad. Oh well, I hope an app will be made.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    hulu sux anyway...
    manjazz123 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikholaspappas View Post
    I know it probably wont help, but I just Emailed Hulu customer support

"I am a Hulu Plus Subscriber and was very happy to have been able to watch hulu on my tablet for the last 2 months. As I travel quite a bit and will no longer be able to enjoy hulu on my touchpad, I will be canceling my Hulu plus Subscription. I would be happy to re-subscribe in the future if and when Hulu becomes available on my tablet "

Perhaps if enough tablet owners, not just touchpad owners do the same, we will see hulu plus more readily availible on line
    I also have hulu plus and barly watch it on my xbox. I don't have a touchpad (would love one tho!!!!) but anyway i'm willing to cancel my subscription just to help the touchpad folks get hulu back. love my fellow webos brothers and sisters
    ap3604 and Sukiyaki like this.
    We won't get an app. I could see them making a playbook app just because the device is still being produced.

I don't think Hulu really wants users right now. They have less and less all the time and the only on two tablets, the Ipad and the vizio android tablet.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I didn't personally like Hulu - too many ads - but Playon will work for Hulu as well as Netflix.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy4866 View Post
    Mize - Do you know if PlayOn.tv will allow streaming through guest servers?
    Hulu works with Playon.
    Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    I emailed them as well. I hope a lot of people do, I'm sure they will get tired of it. I basically asked them why block a tablet when they allow Hulu on a laptop. I'd like to know their reasoning. They really must not want any customers, I was going to sign up for Hulu+, but now I'm probably not going to.
    Does Amazon Prime work on the touchpad? They have a good selection. $6.60/month which also includes free 2nd day shipping on all Amazon orders, and free regular shipping for many affiliate orders.
    Page Plus Cellular - Talk Smart
    Palm M100 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755P > Palm Pro > Palm Pre-
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast