1.    #1  
    I could have swore I seen the sims 3 for touchpad in the app catalog but when I went to purchase it last night it wasn't there. Am I crazy or was it taken out of the touchpad catalog? Is there a way to get the pre version on the touchpad?
    possibly with Impostah, you could also buy it on the Pre, and then have it sync in with your TouchPad...if you have a Pre. I can't remember if I saw it there or not, and now that you mention it, my gears are grinding.
    I bought Sims 3 for my pre when it came out and when I logged into my touchpad it did not transfer over
  4.    #4  
    I tried every way in the world to buy it from ea for my daughters touchpad but couldn't. I don't have a pre anymore so I bought it for my iPhone and found the ipk for the pre and loaded it up via quick installer and it works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by coorspate View Post
    I tried every way in the world to buy it from ea for my daughters touchpad but couldn't. I don't have a pre anymore so I bought it for my iPhone and found the ipk for the pre and loaded it up via quick installer and it works great.
    Please give details? Does it appear in fullscreen? Decent resolution? Any info would be great as Id like to purchase this game?
  6.    #6  
    It's scaled up to almost full screen. It's a little fuzzy looking but very playable.
    was there a trick to get the keyboard up to type the Sims name?
    Quote Originally Posted by coorspate View Post
    It's scaled up to almost full screen. It's a little fuzzy looking but very playable.
    Ok, I think Id rather just wait for a HD version instead.