Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zodttd View Post
    If you need suggestions on what to port and tips, I can help with that as well. PCSX-ReARMed isn't quite the best choice. Eating lunch and on the phone. Will reply asap.

Thanks again!
    Hi isn't it possible to write it on your computer and try it on the Emulator? It is not really the same but a good start, or am I totally wrong?
    i tried downloading the source for psx rearmed that was developed for the pandora i believe and i got it to compile but it gives a memory error on running.
    log pcsx touchpad - Pastebin.com
    if anyone knows how to fix that i can explain how i got this far on the ubuntu partition. the only real issue was relinking one of the libraries
    Quote Originally Posted by sirawesome View Post
    i tried downloading the source for psx rearmed that was developed for the pandora i believe and i got it to compile but it gives a memory error on running.
    log pcsx touchpad - Pastebin.com
    if anyone knows how to fix that i can explain how i got this far on the ubuntu partition. the only real issue was relinking one of the libraries
    Yep, I can get the latest git to compile as well, but mmap is failing (as I stated on the previous page). This is a problem with the HP kernel I guess? I think we're SOL.

Unless youve gotten further, then please share.
    FYI got PCSX ReARMed running on Touchpad and Pre3 (neon GPU + sdl SPU) ... notaz.gp2x.de Git - pcsx_rearmed.git/summary ... running quite well on both stock kernel (Pre3) and UberKernel (TP) ... so maybe you can try again after year
    renater likes this.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Hi artxxork,

I am interested in the PCSX ReARMed build running on the TouchPad. Do you have some build instructions, a HowTo or an IPK you can share?

cheers,
    Proximity
    Rnp likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123