1.    #1  
    Is there any way to get MSN Messenger (Windows Live) natively on a Touchpad? 3.0.2

Thanks.
    Natively and directly to MSN no, but this works well:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-services.html
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Natively and directly to MSN no, but this works well:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-services.html
    Thanks, I saw that link earlier, but if that's the only way, I'll try that.
    I followed that guide and it only half worked for me, I can see all of my contacts in the touchpad, but they are always offline even if they are really online in my messenger on my computers.
    you should try it again. I think this is a better solution than native MSN messenger. It is like all IM account consolidating into one account. I can now have everyone on with gchat when I logon to my gmail account. Works great for me!
    i use ebuddy.com it works but we need an app cz it's not that efficient
    I wonder why the WebOS developers didnt include one of the most widely used messenger services? Did Microsoft not pay a tax or something? ha
    Again, you can install Ubuntu Chroot and then any msn client you want (pidgin, emesene...).

Fully working, fast, almost native
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Almost a battery-killer.
    Yes, it does kill your battery when using Ubuntu Chroot and there is no Pre 3-support.

It's better to buy Mundu IM which works quite nice (not superb, but does the job) on the Pre 3 and also on the TP and there is a patch for Mundu to make it HD on TP.
    MSN has now been updated with xmpp support, so I assume it will be easier to create an app for it. Even HP could now implement it into synergy.

Wait and see...
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner