Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I just got my Touchpad from CDW and I am looking for a good art program like Sketchbook or Brushes for iOS. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Haven't seen any worth mentioning yet. Just simple coloring or sketching geared for children.
  3. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    there is paintr, but its not for optimized touchpad. I suggest emailing the creater to suggest creating a touchpad version
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I can't belive that all of the drawing apps for the touchpad are less capable than old PalmOS apps. They don't even have smoothing or opacity.
    I have written several developers and the webOS developers have stopped doing anything because they don't know what is going to happen. I've written iOS developers too and they can't seem to be bothered anything non-iOS.
    Even if webOS doesn't go anywhere, I would think developers could have a big potential with the overnight explosion of new webOS owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by toymaker View Post
    I can't belive that all of the drawing apps for the touchpad are less capable than old PalmOS apps. They don't even have smoothing or opacity.
    I have written several developers and the webOS developers have stopped doing anything because they don't know what is going to happen. I've written iOS developers too and they can't seem to be bothered anything non-iOS.
    Even if webOS doesn't go anywhere, I would think developers could have a big potential with the overnight explosion of new webOS owners.
    this ^^.

There isn't much good use of a stylus at all yet actually. No handwriting app whatsoever, and essentially no drawing app worth mentioning.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Unfortunately not. I did see a post about installing linux and running Gimp. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled. Hopefully someone makes a decent art app soon.