1.    #1  
    I seem to have run into a problem. I installed the Preware version of Quake and it had issues when running. I then tried to uninstall the normal way (tap and hold, hit the "x"). This resulted in an icon that was still there, but no more "x" visible.

I then went into Preware and tried removing it from there, and my tablet sat there showing the spinning ring with "Removing" underneath it...after 10 minutes I gave up and closed Preware.

It's still basically responsive, I can minimize Preware and open other apps. But I'd like to get rid of Quake. And oh yes...Quake still runs if I click on it, even after both attempts at removal.

Any suggestions?
    Try rebooting and see if you can remove it then...
  3.    #3  
    Good call. After rebooting the "x" was there again and I could uninstall it. Thanks.
    I wasn't able to start a new game, the GUI didn't seem to be responsive. How did you get it to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootsix View Post
    I wasn't able to start a new game, the GUI didn't seem to be responsive. How did you get it to work?
    Bump that
    Hmm anybody?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I couldn't get it to recognize touch. I wonder if it's expecting a bluetooth PS3 controller or something.