1.    #1  
    I've been looking through the Preware apps for awhile, and there's some great stuff. Obviously, though, a lot(all?) of it is for the Pre. Are there many apps on there designed for the TP, that will show up full screen? Thanks!
    The best way to find out is just to download them and see for yourself. They are free and worst case scenario, you have to delete them if you're not satisfied with them. There are quite a few app incidentally that do scale full size, for example SuperNES and Quake. I do have a thread titled ""Anybody notice how many apps scale to full size" or something to that effect. Do a search under Advanced Search and you should be able to find that thread.
    I think wIRC does. I'm not sure what else does though.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    The best way to find out is just to download them and see for yourself. They are free and worst case scenario, you have to delete them if you're not satisfied with them. There are quite a few app incidentally that do scale full size, for example SuperNES and Quake. I do have a thread titled ""Anybody notice how many apps scale to full size" or something to that effect. Do a search under Advanced Search and you should be able to find that thread.
    Thanks .. now I need to find some ROMs and figure out how to play Quake, lol.
    to be fair, the touchpad hasnt even been out for 2 months yet, there hasnt really been a lot of time for apps to be released yet.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    to be fair, the touchpad hasnt even been out for 2 months yet, there hasnt really been a lot of time for apps to be released yet.
    I keep forgetting that. I do that it's pretty great that the Pre apps run as well as they do. I've very happy with my TP!