1.    #1  
    Is there an alternative browser that works good on the touchpad?

Are you asking for a different browser because you are having problems with the stock one?
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
  3.    #3  
    No, I just wanted to see if there was something different. I don't mind it, but was hoping to find something that uses tabs.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenmom2grls View Post
    No, I just wanted to see if there was something different. I don't mind it, but was hoping to find something that uses tabs.
    Check the app catalog for advanced browser...
    Advanced browser is nice. As long as you have the 3.0.2 update you can use the tabbed browsing feature. Being webOS was already a multitasking machine didnt think that would be handy but its much nicer just to switch tabs then minimize to card then switch. Good stuff.
    Advance Browser developer hope you're reading this. Please put in the ability to organize bookmarks by folder and I will buy. I can't stand the single list of bookmarks.
    The main thing I'm missing from the stock browser is the ability to open new cards in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    The main thing I'm missing from the stock browser is the ability to open new cards in the background.
    Well not even damn iOS has that. It is one of the reasons I sold my original iPad.
    why no option for a home page??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenmom2grls View Post
    Is there an alternative browser that works good on the touchpad?

Well, maybe you could fine one on the alternativeto.net
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachin99 View Post
    advance browser developer hope you're reading this. Please put in the ability to organize bookmarks by folder and i will buy. I can't stand the single list of bookmarks.
    i second that!
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saccento View Post
    why no option for a home page??
    Agreed. Technically, you could create a launcher shortcut to, say, Google.com. Then just launch that shortcut, giving sense of home page.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    that would just defeat the purpose of having the google search bar on top of our home screen
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    can you at least organize bookmarks within the list on advanced browser? I hate webOS and how you can't move the bookmarks up and down like ios
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletmark View Post
    Well not even damn iOS has that. It is one of the reasons I sold my original iPad.
    There are 3rd party browsers on iOS that do it and Safari can do it as of iOS 5. Hopefully it's something that gets added to a webOS browser too.