1.    #1  
    what apps work for the hp touchpad will the apps for a phone work on it?
    Some webos apps will work on the touchpad, but not all of them. They run on an emulation window. Honestly, it's best to run touchpad optimized apps.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
  3.    #3  
    will the apps here at pre central work?
  4.    #4  
    i can't find any for hp touchpad
    I'm just looking for a full list of TP apps. Period. I won't have mine for a week or so, so I want to familiarize myself with what's out there.
    Go to the app catalog on the Touchpad and it will list the Touchpad optimized apps for you. I don't think Precentral has a Touchpad apps section, but I could be wrong.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryCrest View Post
    I'm just looking for a full list of TP apps. Period. I won't have mine for a week or so, so I want to familiarize myself with what's out there.
    There is no longer a way to remotely view TP apps unfortunately. You need the device to get the full, comprehensive lists of all apps available. I think it's around 400+ TP optimized apps but a decent amount of WebOS 2.0+ app work at the higher resolution, especially PDK-developed apps.
    I am, therefore I think
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    The list of apps here on PreCentral stopped getting updated earlier in the year. The reason is because HP turned off the feed from outside parties. I believe the justification was that some organizations may have custom made apps only for them, so HP had to cut access to the feeds in order to remain proprietary. There was an article about that some time ago.

There are various articles and forum posts about "recommended apps". I think the "getting started" article on the home page has links to some of that information.