Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1.    #1  
    The one major feature the Touchpad is lacking is document editing, and right now the future is not looking bright for getting a free Quick Office app update that will support this. However Picsel is developing a Touchpad app called Smart Office and just opened up a poll on their facebook to see if there is enough interest from the Web OS community for them to continue to fully support and develop it.

FACEBOOK POLL: Picsel - Questions | Facebook

If everyone can go to the poll and vote yes we can assure the devolpers that there is still interest for their app.

VIDEO OF THE SOFTWARE:

Lets Hope we can get this great app!

P.S Also you can show your support by tweeting their twitter account Twitter Or by Emailing Them info@picsel.com
    Last edited by Baserunner65; 08/22/2011 at 09:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Major Bump.
    Please vote for this folks. Even if QuickOffice comes through with document editing, Picsel Smart Office is a much better application.

Those who want a good office suite please reply to this thread to keep it bumped.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Typo Lad likes this.
    looks great! added a comment on the youtube video :-)
    Voted. We need devs to keep developing apps, at elast in the short term. Lets show HP what they werent willing to invest in.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
  5.    #5  
    The More Support The Better
    I just voted yes. Please folks, do this.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

+1 just voted
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I added my yes, we definitely should encourage developers who are willing to hang in there, go say yes!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    i voted yes and commented on their facebook and twitter
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  10.    #10  
    Just put a tip in to PreCentral for this to be posted on the homepage. Crossing my fingers that they do!
    k4ever and iowahawk19 like this.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Good move. Did you see someone voted no!? Droidboyz or iOSboyz or Microsoft ?
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Good move. Did you see someone voted no!? Droidboyz or iOSboyz or Microsoft ?
    Yah I did lol We are at 50 people already... Thats a pretty good start!
    Bump. Vote. Would make all the difference in the world for touchpad productivity.
    I wish they offered a better option for us non social network type people. The only email I see on their site is info@picsel.com, I'll give that a try.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I voted yes

Alan
    bump
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    +1
    Just voted for this meself.
    I wish I could vote... Really want this. Cool video.

Those of you that have two FB accounts (I know you're out there), vote for me lol.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aeharding View Post
    I wish I could vote... Really want this. Cool video.

Those of you that have two FB accounts (I know you're out there), vote for me lol.
    Hmmm....might have to get a second one and help you out!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast