Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Queue the Queen music :

I'm burning through the skies Yeah!
    Two hundred degrees
    That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
    I'm trav'ling at the speed of light
    I wanna make a supersonic woman of you

sorry had to be mentioned, omw tho, more apps to buy.

edit:

not a bad game, pretty good in fact, my only gripe is that sensitivity 1 is still far too rapid imho, i have to make reaaaaaal slight movement.... unless its meant to be that way ofc.
    Last edited by geekpeter; 08/22/2011 at 01:42 AM.
  3.    #3  
    the sensitity is like that, but I can make some minor changes to it.
    btw next update will add one new gamemode.

FYI we are committed to support webos/touchPad.
    Buy Supersonic HD and support the developer, so we can keep making games for webos/touchPad.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Downloaded this the other night, great game and the sound is incredible...
    Quote Originally Posted by diffa View Post
    the sensitity is like that, but I can make some minor changes to it.
    btw next update will add one new gamemode.

FYI we are committed to support webos/touchPad.
    Buy Supersonic HD and support the developer, so we can keep making games for webos/touchPad.
    Thanks
    u release em, ill buy em, if it helps support webOS in the long run, ive even bought apps i dont need/use much just to get some support out there probably others doing the same.
    sledge007 likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Hi,
    you can download the Supersonic soundtrack from Supersonic - Ride the Music or listen it on spotify Supersonic Soundtrack by Kitkaliitto on Spotify
    This will be the first game i buy once my touchpad lands at my doorstep.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    this is one of my favorites.
    I play Supersonic all the time on my pre2.

i'll buy it later on today.
    thanks.
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
    Is it just me or does Supersonic HD have problems with WebOS 3.04?

I have been playing it fine for weeks, updated WebOS via the automatic update when I was prompted and now I can't control the game (gyro input has a bad delay when moving) and the sound is mostly static when you get a diamond instead of the ding I use to hear.

Anyone else having issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1773 View Post

I have been playing it fine for weeks, updated WebOS via the automatic update when I was prompted and now I can't control the game (gyro input has a bad delay when moving) and the sound is mostly static when you get a diamond instead of the ding I use to hear.

I am having the same issues. Pretty much makes it unusable.
    Same here. Shame... Love this game.
    played it earlier on 3.0.4, no issues here.
    Absolutely no delay whatsoever, if anything it's way too sensitive. This is a great demonstration that my accelerometer is working just fine with 3.0.4.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Thanks for the game. Haven't looked at it yet... Just, If you're going to post about an app release it would be nice if there were some description of what it is and what it does.
    I see this a lot in readme files from apps and in app descriptions. Developers forget that some of us haven't heard of the app and want to know specifics before installing. Even when an app is free, I don't like installing something when I have no idea why I would want it.
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Seeing the same issue since updating to 3.04. Also seeing the accelerometer delay in another game called Ground Effect Pro XHD.
    I am not really noticing any delay or problem with the accelerometer here, but I can confirm that every time I hit one of those blue thingies I hear a terrible noise. Not sure why some people have these problems and other do not. Dont we all have the same product lol.
    The accelerometer works weird, I agree. I am on 3.0.4.77
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1773 View Post

so am not the only one with this problem?

i updated my webos and the Supersonic HD ran fine, then when my friend played on it i noticed everytime he gets the blue dimonds it makes a static noise!

i tried deleting the app, and all the files associated with it, then re-installed it but the same problem occurs again!

is there a fix out there? or might just go back to the older version (thats if i can)
    Quote Originally Posted by kashem58 View Post
    is there a fix out there? or might just go back to the older version (thats if i can)
    I found that if I go to the settings page and disable both sounds and music, and then turn them back on, the diamond-static noise goes away for the current session.

ETA: But not always... It worked for me the other day (still on 3.0.4), and now it's not changing anything. Go figure.
    Last edited by ikimashokie; 10/28/2011 at 12:29 PM.
    The sound effect issue is fixed in the new 2.0.0 update (currently only available from the app catalogue page).

It looks like the accelerometer delay will have to be addressed in an OS update. I can't play the game properly at maximum tilt sensitivity with the delayed response in 3.0.4.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast