1.    #1  
    So QuickOffice originally promised doc editing. It was almost ready but now they may have given up on it because WebOS is no longer supported. However, we now have hundreds of thousands of new users. I think we should all click on the link below to sign up to be informed when doc editing comes to QuickOffice. More importantly if we flood it maybe QuickOffice will realise there is demand.

Originally QuickOffice was supposed to create this update for free. Now that WebOS is "dead" they may need a little extra incentive. I personally would pay for that app. I would pay like $15 at least. I bet a horde of you are willing to pay for it too. Perhaps if we communicate with QuickOffice that there are now hundreds of thousands of new users and many of us are willing to pay, they will finally publish the update (which I suspect is largely if not completely done already).

http://www.quickoffice.com/quickoffice_webos/
    If they were going to give it as an update for free, then it means that HP paid them to do so. I'm pretty sure that they still have to do it, whether they think it's worthless doing it or not.

That's just my best guess...
    I registered my email for notification of availability. everyone should too, just to let them know that its desperately wanted, with the demand to justify it
    I don't know what registering your email for an email notification will accomplish. Those records are probably collected and stored by some computer and no human will notice the sudden influx of email registrations.
    @richardkerris just tweeted possibly this week! Testing doc and spreadsheet at the moment with PowerPoint to come!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayray333 View Post
    @richardkerris just tweeted possibly this week! Testing doc and spreadsheet at the moment with PowerPoint to come!
    No way! I would **** my pants lol. Who is richard kerris? A QuickOffice person? The only tweet I see from QuickOffice is:

"TouchPad users - We are working with HP to understand the implications of their webOS announcement last week, and we will post more information as soon as we can. We, too, are eager to learn more, but in the meantime, we remain dedicated to our users and thank you for your patience and your continued interest in Quickoffice. "

This is from 5 hours ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Messerschmitts View Post
    No way! I would **** my pants lol. Who is richard kerris? A QuickOffice person?
    Richard Kerris | LinkedIn
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Sorry I didn't know :-p