1.    #1  
    i need these 2 things and i can use this instead of my xoom...

my complain about pdf is i use a lot of drawings in pdf.. i can only zoom in so far.. and it makes me mad.. i can't see what i need to see..

logmein.. just doesn't exist.. no love... we need to make this happen.. ASAP! i can use the website, but it is really hit and miss.. not good.

i REALLY love webOS... i wnat to use it for work..
    This is better than LogMeIn.

TeamViewer Web Connector, http://www.teamviewer.com/en/res/pdf...nnector_en.pdf

You can use the web browser for logmein. I tried it yesterday, and it works quite well.
    There's no suggestion for a better PDF viewer. PDF was never webOSs strong suite.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    LogMeIn works nicely jn the browser unless you need to use a
    keyboard. I've been bugging them for an app since the Pre came out because I couldn't even access it through the web on that device! Although an app would be much nicer, im still, grateful to use it through the web.
    We really need a new PDF reader, this one is slow and very annoying to use.
    I had purchased this tablet mainly for viewing PDF files but the fact that I can't go to a page makes this impossible! Textbooks for school are easily 800 pages and scrolling to page 200 was painful enough let alone further in!
    I hated WebOS at first and now I can see why some people like it.

But seriously, they really need to add some basic apps and to upgrade some of those we already have, like this terrible PDF reader ! Is Adobe really behind this one ????
    For long lists of numbers, one could just type the desired number on they phone's keyboard instead of having to keep scrolling to get to the correct number. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the version for the TouchPad will allow one to do that with the BT keyboard.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    how does one use logmein on the tp? I can login just fine but how do I get the keyboard up and use "mouse" type activities?

how do I bring the keyboard up on the tp to begin with if there is no form for it to pop up?
    Quote Originally Posted by fed5 View Post
    LogMeIn works nicely jn the browser unless you need to use a
    keyboard. I've been bugging them for an app since the Pre came out because I couldn't even access it through the web on that device! Although an app would be much nicer, im still, grateful to use it through the web.
    I've pretty much given up on Logmein. I use Splashtop Remote Desktop HD over a VPN connection and I couldn't be happier.