Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    I'm happy to announce that Sports Live! HD was just submitted to the App Catalog at the introductory price of $4.99. It should be available within a couple days.

Features (* exclusive to Sports Live! HD)
    • Full scoreboard & ticker
    • Live scores for today's games
    • Latest tweets about game*
    • Real-time chat with other Sports Live! HD users*
    • Instant score alerts (vibrate, ringtone and/or blink)
    • Exhibition mode
    • Twitter and Facebook integration
    • Easy and intuitive design
    • And much more!

12 Included Sports
    • Baseball
    • Football
    • Basketball
    • Hockey
    • Women's Basketball
    • College Football
    • College Basketball
    • Women's College Basketball
    • UK Football
    • US Soccer
    • Euro Football
    • International Soccer

To see more, including screenshots, please check out our Facebook page: More Solutions and follow us on Twitter @MoreSolApps and @SportsLiveApps
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    ariker01 likes this.
    thats quite some international coverage, should be good when it arrives, definatly worth a look.
    Screenshots?
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    Screenshots?
    Check our Facebook page for a bunch of screenshots.
    If I own Sports Live! on my Pre, do I need to repurchase it for the Touchpad? Great software by the way.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    If I own Sports Live! on my Pre, do I need to repurchase it for the Touchpad? Great software by the way.
    It's a separate app, so you would need to repurchase. There are a bunch of new features, including real-time chat, so it's definitely worth it!

The phone version will continue to work too.
    Looks awesome! Can't wait. You guys definitely put out great products
    Baseball Live is one of my favorite apps, but I'm not that interested in the other sports. Do you have any plans to issue single sport versions?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    Baseball Live is one of my favorite apps, but I'm not that interested in the other sports. Do you have any plans to issue single sport versions?
    No, the current plan is only the all-in-one app for all sports. I doubt that plan will be changing anytime soon, especially given HP's recent announcement.
    I agree, it probably doesn't make sense if single sport versions aren't already done. I'm sure I'll buy the full version (what am I saying, I wil definitely buy it) but I wanted to be sure before pulling the trigger.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11.    #11  
    The original plan was to use in-app payments to allow you to add sports whenever you like for a low cost per sport. However, there were way too many issues on HP's end, so it wasn't worth the risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    It's a separate app, so you would need to repurchase. There are a bunch of new features, including real-time chat, so it's definitely worth it!

The phone version will continue to work too.
    Nice to hear the phone version will work, but I'll definitely repurchase this since Sports Live! was one of my favorite apps for my Pre. Hopefully you will have this on sale for a bit, I'm still waiting for HP to ship my new Touchpad.
    Figures. I just used part of the $50 app credit to buy the original Sports Live.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    you guys never fail to amaze me. i loved hockey live on my pre+ and this app looks awesome! thank you for still releasing even though things are kind of hectic right now
    I dream of World Wide webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilover View Post
    you guys never fail to amaze me. i loved hockey live on my pre+ and this app looks awesome! thank you for still releasing even though things are kind of hectic right now
    legends, every1 of em still releasing/updating, ive bought more than usual recently, and even stuff im rarely likely to use on the app catalogue hoping to help push some donations out there to the devs.

in the long run, their good fortune is ours.
  16.    #16  
    Sports Live! HD arrived to the App Catalog today, so what are you waiting for? Download it now: http://www.moresolutionsapps.com/spo...ve-hd/download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    First, great app! I love it! It looks very good on the TP!

Now, how do I change what tweets are displayed on the right side? I'm in the Tampa, Fl area, I could care less about "BOS @ TEX." I would like my Tampa teams tweets.

Thanks!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by rrknight View Post
    First, great app! I love it! It looks very good on the TP!

Now, how do I change what tweets are displayed on the right side? I'm in the Tampa, Fl area, I could care less about "BOS @ TEX." I would like my Tampa teams tweets.

Thanks!
    Thanks!!

Just tap any matchup in the scoreboard view and it will update the tweet view. You can also tap a team at the top of the tweet list to remove it from the feed (it will be grayed out).

Find us on Facebook
    rrknight likes this.
    Thank you! This really is a great app with great features. (And great support!) I highly recommend it!!
    Well....I had used the College Football Live on my Pre, so figured I'd enjoy the Sports Live HD on my TouchPad. I bought it tonight, and when I initially launched it, it was extremely nice and got it all set up. However, when I tried to get back on later, it was just a blank screen. What gives with that? I tried a reset and still a blank screen. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.....
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast