Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    What happens when you try to open the app?
    It goes to the minimized card (the icon) and pulses. It never moves beyond that. I tried deleting and reloading with no change. I (inadvertently) left it pulsing for almost four hours and it never opened. I made it through the day with College Football Live on the Pre but tomorrow is the NFL.....
  2. #42  
    Fixed! I just don't know why. I removed it via Preware reloaded it and it started. Now if I could only fix the Bears...
  3. #43  
    Minor request...

    Any chance that a team set as a favorite can still be shown even when on a bye week (e.g. Such as the Packers are not shown this week)?

    That aside, I just picked up the app and it is pretty damn sweet. I've been missing out for some time. Great job on another quality app.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Minor request...

    Any chance that a team set as a favorite can still be shown even when on a bye week (e.g. Such as the Packers are not shown this week)?

    That aside, I just picked up the app and it is pretty damn sweet. I've been missing out for some time. Great job on another quality app.
    That's an interesting request. Where would you want the team to show up?
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    That's an interesting request. Where would you want the team to show up?
    As the other favorites do. Maybe where the teams are normally listed, show the team name in the one spot and the word "BYE" on the other spot.

    if I have a few teams that are favs, it would be good to know they were on byes.

    Or, maybe just list below all the other game blocks, list out those teams on byes. I guess that would be fine too.

    it was just a thought. I would not be upset if you didn't add it. Thanks for considering it.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  6. Crakeur's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    #46  
    I purchased the app, having had it on my pre 2, and when I go to launch it I get a message telling me it's a fraudulent version and needs to be deleted and repurchased.

    Since it was bought in the app store, I cannot delete it and repurchase it (nor would I, having paid for it).

    Any thoughts on how to fix this issue? I contacted HP support, as the error message suggested but Rufus, who was very cordial, was as usefull as a book of matches in a shark tank.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crakeur View Post
    I purchased the app, having had it on my pre 2, and when I go to launch it I get a message telling me it's a fraudulent version and needs to be deleted and repurchased.

    Since it was bought in the app store, I cannot delete it and repurchase it (nor would I, having paid for it).

    Any thoughts on how to fix this issue? I contacted HP support, as the error message suggested but Rufus, who was very cordial, was as usefull as a book of matches in a shark tank.
    We've received a few other reports of this, and it's always been caused by some faulty homebrew patch, app or kernel that's interfering with our app (unless it really is a pirated app). I don't know which one it is, but doctoring has always worked. Unfortunately, that's the only option.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

    Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  8. pre2930's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #48  
    It is Thursday night. NCAA basketball on TV. Internal date on my TP is correct, yet my app screen says there are no games scheduled today. This is the main reason I bought the app.

    Very Disappointing!
    pre2930
    IIIxe>VIIx>Vx>Zire72>Treo755p>Pre+>Touchpad/Samsung Galaxy S3
  9. #49  
    No NCAA tournament basketball games are showing up. I am already considering asking for a refund.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottrudy View Post
    No NCAA tournament basketball games are showing up. I am already considering asking for a refund.
    Same here. No Tourney action on TP.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

    Touchpad (launch day)
  11. #51  
    Any update?
  12. #52  
    I can't believe after the complaints last year, the NCAA bballl tourney is still not linked for this year. I purchased this app for both my Pre and TP to follow the tourney. Very disappointed!
  13. pre2930's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #53  
    So the same issue happened last year? Even more disappointing! I stopped looking when, after two weekends of non-stop action on TV, my screen continued to say "No games Scheduled". They were showing the Womens NCAA games, however. Here is a hint for 2013 - there is a big college basketball tournament next March; prepare for it now. This should not be a surprise.

    I did only pay the half price for the app and I only got half of the tourney, the women's side. You get what you pay for.

    Are the developers reading these posts?? Hello, is anyone there . . . . ?
    pre2930
    IIIxe>VIIx>Vx>Zire72>Treo755p>Pre+>Touchpad/Samsung Galaxy S3
  14. #54  
    If they aren't answering you here, Post #47 has all their twitter accounts, try contacting them directly there.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  15. pre2930's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #55  
    NCAA Finals on tonight, by my app STILL says "No games Scheduled"

    Who runs this show?

    BTW - dont twitter
    Last edited by pre2930; 04/02/2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: add response
    pre2930
    IIIxe>VIIx>Vx>Zire72>Treo755p>Pre+>Touchpad/Samsung Galaxy S3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions