Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Well....I had used the College Football Live on my Pre, so figured I'd enjoy the Sports Live HD on my TouchPad. I bought it tonight, and when I initially launched it, it was extremely nice and got it all set up. However, when I tried to get back on later, it was just a blank screen. What gives with that? I tried a reset and still a blank screen. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.....
    There's a bug that causes the blank white screen for some people. It only happens if you set a ringtone alert. For now, you need to delete and reinstall the app (you don't need to pay again). Just make sure you don't use ringtone score alerts until version 1.0.1 is out. It was submitted today, so it shouldn't be long.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    There's a bug that causes the blank white screen for some people. It only happens if you set a ringtone alert. For now, you need to delete and reinstall the app (you don't need to pay again). Just make sure you don't use ringtone score alerts until version 1.0.1 is out. It was submitted today, so it shouldn't be long.
    Ok...cool. Will give it a go and respond if there are still some issues. I did turn the ringtone alert on, grrrrr, almost didn't, but did. Thanks for the quick reply.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Yup....that seemed to fix it.....I'll look for the update soon. Thanks....very attractive application for sure.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Yup....that seemed to fix it.....I'll look for the update soon. Thanks....very attractive application for sure.
    Glad to hear it worked. Hopefully the update is approved soon.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    is there any chance you can add the big sky conference for football too? You have them for basketball and it would be nice to be able to follow my alma matter Montana for football
  6.    #26  
    Right now, we're limited to Division 1-A only. We hope to expand, but it's unlikely right now.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Sorry for the double message, I didn't realize you would be checking this regularly. I hope you can add 1AA at some point, it would take your app from an A to an A+++++++, mainly because until they get rid of the BcS I can't follow it, at least 1AA has playoffs and a real champion
    @MoreSolutions very nice looking app, I haven't bought it YET, but leaning on it very soon, hockey (pre)season starting up in 3 weeks. Do you know if scores are getting updated faster than the 1.4.5 version? I will probably get it regardless, but was wondering how you were making out with that.

Also any plans to include racing sports? Live leaderboards of races would be cool. Thanks, looking forward to the app.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    @MoreSolutions very nice looking app, I haven't bought it YET, but leaning on it very soon, hockey (pre)season starting up in 3 weeks. Do you know if scores are getting updated faster than the 1.4.5 version? I will probably get it regardless, but was wondering how you were making out with that.

Also any plans to include racing sports? Live leaderboards of races would be cool. Thanks, looking forward to the app.
    Update times are essentially the same as the phone app. There aren't any plans for racing sports right now, but they're on the list, so I'll add you as another vote!

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    anyone know if it's possible to sort NCAA football scores by top 25 using TP?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frohoss View Post
    anyone know if it's possible to sort NCAA football scores by top 25 using TP?
    That isn't possible right now, but there's a new optional preference is the next version that will allow you to only show ranked college teams.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    great app...I wanted to know if you will be adding more features within this app such as stats, schedules, photos, highlights, etc. Instead of linking it to the ESPN website?
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by confess00 View Post
    great app...I wanted to know if you will be adding more features within this app such as stats, schedules, photos, highlights, etc. Instead of linking it to the ESPN website?
    We're planning some additional improvements, but I can't promise everything you listed.

Find us on Facebook
    I have one question! Is in the euro soccer the german bundesliga or just champions league and europe league?

Thank you for your help.
  15.    #35  
    Euro football only includes Italian Serie A and Spanish Primera League.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    When bringing up Sports Live HD on the TouchPad using a tethered 3G connection, it sits at "Authorizing app..." and doesn't move forward. On WiFi I don't have this problem. Any guesses? Thanks!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by moorek View Post
    When bringing up Sports Live HD on the TouchPad using a tethered 3G connection, it sits at "Authorizing app..." and doesn't move forward. On WiFi I don't have this problem. Any guesses? Thanks!
    We haven't seen that before, but there must be something on the 3G connection (a webOS phone?) that's blocking some activity from happening. Sorry I can't help much further.

Find us on Facebook
    Great app as usual. I have this on my pre+ and love it. I love supporting WebOS devs so I bought the tp version. It rocks! Well worth the money. Keep up the great work.
    I purchased the app today after all of my "Lives" died following the -04 Touchpad upgrade. The new one won't open....any ideas on how to get it working? I love these apps on my Pre+.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmolinel View Post
    I purchased the app today after all of my "Lives" died following the -04 Touchpad upgrade. The new one won't open....any ideas on how to get it working? I love these apps on my Pre+.
    What happens when you try to open the app?

Find us on Facebook
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast