webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Aftermath XHD Game on APP Store
Aftermath XHD Game on APP Store
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Felipe

Old 08/21/2011, 08:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

its just appeared recently (for me at least) so still new stuff landing even if their recently finished leftovers.

Tbh tho its good and i got it, get more of this in there esp if some devs got em nearly finished, if their good ill still buy em, we probably all will.

<staff edit>

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/11/2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: posting around language filters
geekpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/2011, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

I need help with this game. I need help finding the detonator during "Evacuation", the third level. Anybody know where it is?
k4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/29/2011, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
I need help with this game. I need help finding the detonator during "Evacuation", the third level. Anybody know where it is?
Man same exact thing, I was trying that for the past 20 mins and cant find a way to the detonator!! Any1 with help plzzzz....
lucky88shp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/2011, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Anyone else having trouble saving their progress in this game? Pretty frustrating needing to restart everytime I decide to play.
Old 09/11/2011, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
Anyone else having trouble saving their progress in this game? Pretty frustrating needing to restart everytime I decide to play.
yep, whenever I restart my touchpad the game is also reset.
TPwebOS820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/2011, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)

never saves for me after i quit the app, always restarts fro scratch even after its last patch/update.
geekpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/2011, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

sadly it crashes a lot on me also. . . around fatties runnin' and after.
also, the TP can't keep up with the game. sadly when you get a lot going on the sound will cut out. . .and the OC kernels didn't help and seemed to cause more crashes.
sucks, one of the few games I actually like.
TPwebOS820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/2011, 11:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

it has had 2-3 updates since release, so im hopeful they will continue and fix these issues. saving being the biggest for me.

i applaud them for the support considering the future of webos is up in the air.

i wish the makes of gravehd did the same.
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by geekpeter and Strodtbeck like this.
Old 11/03/2012, 01:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
dude after u reach the place where it leads u for detonator, the target changes and by clicking the left upper corner of ur screen u'll see a map which will lead u to another target after completing all targets u can reach to next level. these targets are shown by areas with lights on the ground.
aniketgomkar is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0