Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Felipe
  1.    #1  
    its just appeared recently (for me at least) so still new stuff landing even if their recently finished leftovers.

Tbh tho its good and i got it, get more of this in there esp if some devs got em nearly finished, if their good ill still buy em, we probably all will.

<staff edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/11/2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: posting around language filters
    I need help with this game. I need help finding the detonator during "Evacuation", the third level. Anybody know where it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    I need help with this game. I need help finding the detonator during "Evacuation", the third level. Anybody know where it is?
    Man same exact thing, I was trying that for the past 20 mins and cant find a way to the detonator!! Any1 with help plzzzz....
    Anyone else having trouble saving their progress in this game? Pretty frustrating needing to restart everytime I decide to play.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble saving their progress in this game? Pretty frustrating needing to restart everytime I decide to play.
    yep, whenever I restart my touchpad the game is also reset.
  6.    #6  
    never saves for me after i quit the app, always restarts fro scratch even after its last patch/update.
    sadly it crashes a lot on me also. . . around fatties runnin' and after.
    also, the TP can't keep up with the game. sadly when you get a lot going on the sound will cut out. . .and the OC kernels didn't help and seemed to cause more crashes.
    sucks, one of the few games I actually like.
    it has had 2-3 updates since release, so im hopeful they will continue and fix these issues. saving being the biggest for me.

i applaud them for the support considering the future of webos is up in the air.

i wish the makes of gravehd did the same.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    TPwebOS820 and geekpeter like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    dude after u reach the place where it leads u for detonator, the target changes and by clicking the left upper corner of ur screen u'll see a map which will lead u to another target after completing all targets u can reach to next level. these targets are shown by areas with lights on the ground.