1.    #1  
    Since i will be new to the Tp what web browser comes with it and are all browsers downloadable and useable such as safari. What word processor? Any help much appreciated.

Ps are all apps still availabld?
    Quickoffice is built in, but it doesn't have a doc editing mode. Sucks.

Picsel was supposed to be coming out with something though I don't know if they will go through with that.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    Since i will be new to the Tp what web browser comes with it and are all browsers downloadable and useable such as safari. What word processor? Any help much appreciated.

Apps are all available, we were told that the app store is staying up.

As for browser, the built in one is the only one available (well, there is a advanced version on the store, but that uses the same rendering engine). Compatability is pretty good, comes with flash.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post

1. only built in browser is available
    2. No word processor that allows you to create or edit docs
    Advanced Browser found in App Catalog for a couple bucks. Be sure to get the patch that makes it default browser, thanks to Garrett92C.

(Just Type) Make Advanced Browser the default | webOSroundup

here's the link and instructions
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    TP has an older version of WebKit that is not bad, and does support flash. However, it has some compatibility issues, doesn't support custom font rendering, and only scores a 93 on Acid Test 3.

Edit: totally buy Advanced Browser, well worth the money.