Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
  1.    #1  
    I know that there a slew of "I'm moving on" threads on the board, but instead of just stating that I am leaving, I want to help out the great homebrew team and other developers with the work that made my experience since the Pre- an amazing one.

I have close to 40 dollars left on the 50 dollars HP had given for early adopters to the Touchpad. I would love to spend the rest for the independent webOS developer community.

I am not completely bailing, I really can't stand thinking that I may go towards android or ios, so this will be a healthy investment to my future return. Are there any must have apps or a team or individual who should absolutely deserve the money?

*I know that staying with the Touchpad would be the practical thing to do if I want to strengthen the community and future of webos, but still hard for me to believe in HP at this point. Here's to wishful thinking.
    I've put a tremendous amount of effort into the community. And I'm not going anywhere. So I would greatly appreciate a small ($2?) purchase of my mojo netSpeed app
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    TheDewWorm and Typo Lad like this.
  3.    #3  
    you got it! any others you recommend?
    I was never in it for the money, so if you find more deserving devs, please give to them first, but I do like seeing AudiophileHDPro's purchase numbers go up :-)
  5.    #5  
    lol already downloaded, it really is a great app and you deserve the money
    I kept putting it off but I just bought the Homebrew Preware Documentation.

ET
  7.    #7  
    Thank you to:

Jason Robitaille
    Neville (futurepr0n)
    Nyuepik (Epik)
    webOS Internals
    webOS-interactive
    Keen Studios
    Oma Studios
    Jamtat
    Appsotutley
    Chofter.com
    Maklesoft
    My App Catalog LCC
    Gabriele Nizzoli
    Seth Haller
    Many Others

You guys made these boards and devices a great experience! Thank you again
    Crowza and TheDewWorm like this.
    just give you codes away... Everyone else can purchase that will actually use the apps.

I bought many apps since the announcement.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Let's end this on a positive note, keep the apps coming.
    I would LOVE if you could spend that credit on my app, TouchFeeds.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I would LOVE if you could spend that credit on my app, TouchFeeds.
    D-U-N done.
    Awesome man, thanks!
    I'd certainly appreciate some sales ... my signature shows all my available apps.
    All of you developers deserve as much support as we can give you. As soon as my cable modem gets replaced (hopefully by Monday evening) and I can download the files, I will install Preware so I can get your apps.

WebOS is hands-down the superior OS!
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I've been dev'ing webos since before the phone was released. I only have 1 main app out now (with another about 80%) because I have been working on the haXe programing implementation (to bring flash developers to webOS)

If you'd like to check out my app its "Paper Basketball Plus" its a Toss it / Paper toss style game with achievements and different games modes and unlock able stages.

It's also a "buy once play on all devices" app.
    Check out Paper Basketball Plus! A toss it / paper toss style game with achievements, timed mode, moving targets and more! Buy 1 app, use it on pixi / veer / pre / touchpad all in full resolution! It's neat. I swear. For reals.

http://bit.ly/moZYOq
    Really I think just the opposite should be happening now. Developers should be flocking to webOS. The userbase is increasing probably a thousand-fold over a week. Maybe even more-so. With a large userbase and HP still supporting webOS, it is probably a lot more lucrative for another partner (ie Samsung) to jump on board and manufacture future devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitsnu View Post
    Thank you to:

Jason Robitaille
    Neville (futurepr0n)
    Nyuepik (Epik)
    webOS Internals
    webOS-interactive
    Keen Studios
    Oma Studios
    Jamtat
    Appsotutley
    Chofter.com
    Maklesoft
    My App Catalog LCC
    Gabriele Nizzoli
    Seth Haller
    Many Others

You guys made these boards and devices a great experience! Thank you again
    Thank you!

Since my sales have been great since the HP announcement, not only am I going to continue to support and update my applications, I'm going to release new ones.

DirecTV Remote for webOS
    American Civil War

Plus more that are in the planning stages! If HP abandons the app catalog, then I'll publish everything in Preware.
    and teleprompter!
    Cantaffordit:

Any chance you could merge this with the similar thread about having $49 left on their credit, and maybe make it sticky? Would be good for the devs and for the newbies looking for what apps may continue to have life.

This one: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...app-store.html
  20. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I could really use a few sales. My currently out app (ComicList) doesn't have a lot of sales so every 1 really counts for me.
    It will work on all webOS phones and TouchPad (not in emulator either).
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...linc.comiclist

Almost have another app done, trying to decide if it needs a bit more or if I should put it out and update it with new stuff.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast