1.    #1  
    probably not well thought out, but I just blew through the balance of my $50 credit. I'd rather make sure the developers get it than have HP renege on this promise.
    yeah. I was planning on waiting for some more apps but will just use it quickly so HP doesn't take it away.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Just spent about $30 myself. A few bucks left but will definitely spend them.
    Good idea. $50 * 100,000 = $5,000,000 that's a lot of money on apps.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Great idea. I will spend my $50 tomorrow.
    At least you got yous...oh that's another thread. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    You and me, sorli, I'm convinced will be the last two people on earth to get the $50 app credit from HP. Of course, now with HP dumping everything, I wouldn't be surprised if HP ignores us now.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    yep, spend the $50 before we take these things back!
    Well, if you're looking for apps to blow your credit on, I would appreciate if you thought about TouchFeeds, my Google Reader application.

I hope HP will at least honor its commitment to send out app revenue to developers...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I didn't get my credit even though I should be eligible. I should hop on this fast before they don't care anymore.
    if I had it I would use it, doubt we (Canadians) will be getting it now.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    I was planning on using the weekend to browse the app catalog at my leisure, but I didn't want to possibly lose the credit. I spent about $35 of it last night on items I had bokmarked. I'll blow through the rest this weekend.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    I thought they were not able to legally take the credit back once given.
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ericblackdv View Post
    You and me, sorli, I'm convinced will be the last two people on earth to get the $50 app credit from HP. Of course, now with HP dumping everything, I wouldn't be surprised if HP ignores us now.

Make that 3 of us...
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    Yeah, I was saving mine for some prospective future apps like Communities, but it seems like all development has halted so I will buy whats left to support the devs who probably took a harder hit with yesterday's news than the average Palm supporter. The problem is that I bought a bunch of apps that I already wanted even before the credit was given to me.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)