Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree29Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by finngirl View Post
    For three of those five years what were you going to "share" it with?

I think the reason no one has done it is because it's kind of silly, esp when it is only between two devices used by the same person.
    You could just see it through a browser like droidmessenger for android. I can leave my phone home and go somewhere else and still access my sms.

And why is it silly for iOS and not for webOS? I really liked that function.
    some really good apps were made, and im sure a lot of devs worked hard. I feel sorry for them personally. Hp screwed them.

However, at this point, i doubt we'll ever see huge apps like Netflix come to this. I loved webos, but at this point I have realized its over and i must move on.
    any way to load android honeycomb on the TP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm keeping my touchpad.
    Me too. The main reason I bought it was for easy web access. I'm satisfied with the apps that are already available, so why should I return it?
    maybe its a marketing grand scheme... Just maybe.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    As long as the browser works and I have Google stuff/Facebook, Im happy.
    Touchpad 16GB
    Touchpad 32GB
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123