1.    #1  
    I am still stuck with Sprint, and therefore running 1.4.5 for app catalogue. And, therefore also seeing a Palm icon when the app catalogue launches.

I just went to update my first app review (author of app has been working to change the app to improve), and I continually run into an Error message, that says, "Could not submit your review at this time. Try again later." I"ve been getting this for a few days.

So, I'm wondering:
    1) Have others on 1.4.5 noticed this before?
    2) Is this a new thing with HPs takeover/xfer of server addresses for apps/servers, and is happening to other 1.4.5 users the last month?
    3) How the heck can I rectify this. I really need/would like to update a 2 star to a 5 star review for an app that recently launched in the catalogue. I don't want to deter other users from not buying the app, for all the hard work the author put into it.

Thx for any feedback.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    i keep getting this every time I try to do a review, too from Software Manager on Verizon Pre3. But then I go to the App Catalog, and there my review is.

So maybe is just a bug in their reply code when they update the App Catalog app.
    -
    - my webOS apps: Bishop Scores, EquiAnalgesia, EquiSteroidia, OB Tracker -
    - Missing webOS phones when I use my iPhone5 and iPad Mini. At least I have my TouchPad to web surf still! -