Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I set an alarm in the Clock App on Sunday night. It went off as planned on Monday morning. Last night I double checked it before I went to bed to make sure it was still set - it was - but it failed to go off this morning. Anyone else having this issue?

One more bit of info - I was using the White Noise App both nights as well, although it didn't seem to effect it the first night.
    The one piece of information I have that might be related was discovered by a friend who uses a Palm Pre 2. According to her, in order for the alarm configuration to take, you have to back out or exit out of the alarm configuration panel. In other words, you can't just switch on the alarm or set its time then leave it like that. You actually have to exit the page and confirm that the alarm icon appears at the bottom.

If that were the case, then I think it's one of the most stupidest UI decisions ever made considering there is not UI button to confirm the application or saving of the settings. But go ahead, give it a try and confirm.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I did do that - I set the alarm, closed the app and the notification icon appeared. Still didn't work for me today.
    You sure you set it for "AM"? I always mess that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Absolutely.