1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

(2011-08-17)
    OpenXcell expands its tablet app development services by including webOS development.

OpenXcell expands its tablet app development services by including webOS development.

OpenXcell Technolabs has carved a niche for itself in app development for various devices. It now enters into webOS development for HPís new tablet. Here is what you can expect from the companyís new

OpenXcell recently announced the further expansion of its app development services by introducing webOS development. This summer, the company extended its tablet app development services for the most awaited Hewlett-Packardís TouchPad. This newly launched tablet is backed by stunning features and is powered by webOS as its operating system. Clients of OpenXcell need not to look anywhere else for superior apps for TouchPad.

Extending its app development expertise for TouchPad, the company has opened up webOS app development for various purposes including enthralling games, business operations, facilitate eCommerce, interesting multimedia and daily utility. To develop impeccable feature-rich apps used for specific purposes like medicine, finance, community networking and others, the company has professional consultants to assist them for the app architecture and design. The overwhelming downloads of the apps developed by OpenXcell speak about its expertise in the domain of app development.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    never a bad thing having more app choices in the long run.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    well as long as there is developer interest, webOS is a good place to be. I just wish HP engineers could push webOS further faster.
    if anyone here has any influence, please tell Richard kerris, that they should offload browser development to firefox . Then use the team to help with webos. .. Things need to start moving for webOS to stay in the game...
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    When I looked at their page, it looks like all they do is programming for hire. It doesn't look like they write any apps for themselves, just code to spec. In the current, relatively minuscule webOS market, I can't really see anyone having a big enough profit margin to be able to afford to pay someone _else_ to code for them. This may work for HP's SWAT teams that work for free (I think?), but for hire, not yet IMO.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    some developers in this site have mentioned thy are pulling in within 90% of rev as they do selling for ios.
    Webos is a nacent platform, that means a few things. one of them being if you put out a quality app, you will get more attention and have the potential for bigger sales.
    in ios unless engadget or a popular site gets behind your app, its going to be really tough to get your name out.
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!