1.    #1  
    Is anyone working on a TP app for baseball scoring? I have seen apps like this for both ipad and android and think it would be wonderful for the TP. I would love to see an app that allows me to keep score and stats of my local high school games. What would really be sweet would be an auto-update capability that would post updates to an internet site that would allow others to follow the game remotely.

I would PAY for a app like this. Just thought I would throw it out there....
    nonsense. Touchpad has all of the essential apps. The only reason Ipad and Android have more apps then webos is because they have alot of farting apps.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teagueghost View Post
    Is anyone working on a TP app for baseball scoring? I have seen apps like this for both ipad and android and think it would be wonderful for the TP. I would love to see an app that allows me to keep score and stats of my local high school games. What would really be sweet would be an auto-update capability that would post updates to an internet site that would allow others to follow the game remotely.

I would PAY for a app like this. Just thought I would throw it out there....
    +1