1.    #1  
    Maybe I haven't figured it out, maybe it doesn't exist, but why can't multiple users be accommodated on one Facebook Tablet app?

My wife and I both have Facebook accounts, but only hers (as the alphabetically first listed) can be accessed. Mine just sits there, second and unusable.

Why can't HP's mobile version support logging off, like the web based version?
    Not sure. I think it might have something to do with how synergy is being executed on the Tpad with regards to Facebook pics being sync'd/downloaded onto it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    My guess is they've never thought people would use that. However, with tablets being introduced more people share them and I think they should include ways to switch accounts. Same goes for your Palm Profile, I know that's a stretch but it would be awesome to log out of your profile and log into another like Windows.
    Yeah it looks like you can set up multiple facebook accounts, but the multiple part only applies to the calendar, contacts and photos and not the app itself.

It does say on the account list something like, "the one listed first will be used", but that's not entirely true either.

You can actually rename the accounts to change the order since it's alphabetical. But no matter the order, mine is always used, and never my wife's. Definitely seems like a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAUERMUNDO View Post
    It does say on the account list something like, "the one listed first will be used", but that's not entirely true either.
    I found out you are correct. The account listed first was NOT the one that was displaying. I had to delete the accounts and add back just the one I wanted to use as my primary.

I do not understand why it is so difficult for designers and developers to realize that some people have multiple Twitter (I have 5), and multiple Facebook (I have 2) accounts.
    Came in looking if there was a way to have two FB accounts set up...guess not. Guess I'll have to use the browser version for mine and let the wife set FB up on the TouchPad under her name.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    Came in looking if there was a way to have two FB accounts set up...guess not. Guess I'll have to use the browser version for mine and let the wife set FB up on the TouchPad under her name.
    This is how my wife and I make Facebook happen...