Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Does anybody have any idea why tasks is not included on the touchpad? I'd like it to be synchronized btw my phone and the tp. Is it perhaps because synchronization doesn't happen in real time between the devices?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    its called listed, free on app cat =]
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Listed doesn't sync. I'm guessing that the tasks app is one of those things that will be coming "in the coming months"
    I'd recommend the following:

If you really want to save money, leave off toodleTasks, and just download Done! to both devices, but it's really worth the extra $5.

This combo will have everything synced, saved to cloud, and easy to use on both devices.
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    Listed doesn't sync. I'm guessing that the tasks app is one of those things that will be coming "in the coming months"
    Nope, you can have it now.
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    I still need Exchange support for work. :-/
    Damn, I was just going to post about this too. I am not sure why they have removed it from TP This is truly a sad chapter in the memory of human kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by karun View Post
    Damn, I was just going to post about this too. I am not sure why they have removed it from TP This is truly a sad chapter in the memory of human kind.
    Removed? It was my understanding that webOS never sync'ed tasks w/ Exchange. Am I wrong?
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Removed? It was my understanding that webOS never sync'ed tasks w/ Exchange. Am I wrong?
    It syncs to my account. The Tasks app shows the exchange account calendar as a category where you can enter your tasks stuff. At least that is the case for me. I am able to see those tasks on my exchange web interface.

You can setup live.com or hotmail accounts as exchange account btw that is what I have here
    I have Done on both my Pre 2 and TP (free on the TP for having it already on my Pre, I believe)and it works great and stays synced. Done on the TP is "HD" --full screen with no pixelation-- and while not flashy, it has a clean, professional look and is full featured. Earlier this year the program had a few hitches but the developer has been active and there have been a few updates over the summer that seem to have ironed out all the wrinkles. I havent tried toodleTasks, but since I'm happy with Done I haven't felt a need.
    btw it looks like the synergy exchange client in TP has been crippled, couple features are removed like tasks. My pre2 has the tasks under the exchange account while my TP does not list the task under the same synergy Exchange account.