Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Does anyone know why I can't open the audiogalaxy website on my Touchpad? For some reason when I try to navigate to audiogalaxy.com the browser pops up a message that it can't open the page. It's immediate, as though it doesn't even try to open the page before sending the error.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    opens normally on my TP
    Are you using the standard browser or the Advanced browser?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I'm using the stock browser. It's very strange. I haven't run into any other sites that don't work. When I try to navigate to audiogalaxy it instantaneously send me an error stating "Error Unable to Load Page". Weird.
    it works for me. Try deleting cookies and clearing your cache.
    Works on stock and Advanced here.
    1 of the preware ad blockers maybe?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    That was a good idea, but I removed the ad-blocker patch, restarted, and it didn't help.

In the meantime I've uploaded my music to Amazon Cloud Player, so I don't need audiogalaxy for now. I'd love to know why it's not working here, though.
    I was having the same problem, so I installed xserver/xecutah/xterm, tried to ping audigalaxy.com, and it was resolving to 127.0.0.1. Opened the hosts file and sure enough audigalaxy was being blocked. Edited the hosts file by copying it to /media/internal with Internalz, removed the audiogalaxy lines, and cp'd it back into /etc/hosts, then rebooted. Works now, but still want to know how it ended up blocked in the first place.
    Also, lack of being able to play FLAC is disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xaev01 View Post
    I was having the same problem, so I installed xserver/xecutah/xterm, tried to ping audigalaxy.com, and it was resolving to 127.0.0.1. Opened the hosts file and sure enough audigalaxy was being blocked. Edited the hosts file by copying it to /media/internal with Internalz, removed the audiogalaxy lines, and cp'd it back into /etc/hosts, then rebooted. Works now, but still want to know how it ended up blocked in the first place.
    Also, lack of being able to play FLAC is disappointing.
    I cant get Internalz to save at all.. did you do it straight on Internalz or on a PC or something? Im trying to edit it now on my android but dont know if its going to corrupt the file or something
    Yeah, I edited it on my pc using notepad++. Made that post last night while half asleep , of course I'd leave that out...
    I was able to edit it on my phone. Also had to clear cookies/cache for it to finally get to the home page of the site. Then I put in my credentials, hit login and nothing.. it doesnt even try and load after clicking login, just stays at the home page.. tried for half an hour and verified my login with my pc.. owell
    Make sure you deleted both lines. There's one for both audiogalaxy.com and www.audiogalaxy.com.
    Wow, that's nice.. these guys really had it out for audiogalaxy lol ..thanks hopefully thatll do it
    Make sure you deleted both lines. There's one for both audiogalaxy.com and Audiogalaxy - Your Music. Your Playlists. Hit Play from Anywhere..
    What folder should I been looking at to find the file to edit?
    Quote Originally Posted by funk3r View Post
    What folder should I been looking at to find the file to edit?
    /etc/
    file is 'hosts'
    /etc/
    file is 'hosts'
    Thanks! Just found it.
    Can someone walk me through this? I copied hosts from /etc/ to /media/internal/, then edited the file and removed the audiogalaxy lines and saved it.

When I use Internalz Pro to copy it back, I can't seem to get to /etc/

Help!

Any clue which Patch broke Audiogalaxy access? I had Max Blocker installed. Tried removing it, still didn't work.

Edit: yay for being noob...didn't realize there's a master mode toggle in Internalz. Works now.
    Last edited by dimsumx; 10/05/2011 at 12:34 PM.