Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
  1.    #1  
    I am bored developer.

I can do pretty much anything , but try not to make it too complicated - enyo has it's limits. Can't do any PDK stuff.

I can also work with most API , so if a service has proper api , I can make it. If the service has authentication it would be best if they offered a xAuth option like Twitter. But just tell the site and I will check.

So , anybody has any apps ideas?
    hypertech likes this.
    Yes.

I'd like a TouchPad (Enyo) and Pre (Mojo) app that integrates task management with Google Tasks and notes with Google Docs.

API info for Google Tasks: Getting Organized with the Tasks API - Google Apps Developer Blog

API for Google Documents: Google Documents List API - Google Code

I would be eternally grateful for an app that does Tasks and Notes within Google.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Yes.

I'd like a TouchPad (Enyo) and Pre (Mojo) app that integrates task management with Google Tasks and notes with Google Docs.

API info for Google Tasks: Getting Organized with the Tasks API - Google Apps Developer Blog

API for Google Documents: Google Documents List API - Google Code

I would be eternally grateful for an app that does Tasks and Notes within Google.

Sorry , but I won't do that. Google's APIs use oAuth for authentication and I really don't want to mess with that.Also the app you want would take a lot of time to make. Not to mention the API is still in Google Labs and might change at any time.

But thanks for the suggestion , if you have any others write a list and post it here.
    yeah well I want an app that lets me transfer my photos from my EYEFI card to my touchpad like every other os platform can do .. And slingplayer .and I'm set
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
    Rdp/vnc
    serverfull and karsten614 like this.
    Yahoo! Fantasy Football
    Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey.
    I would love an app that can do speech to text.
    SkindancerAng and sje219 like this.
    Due to my lack of understanding, I ask if it is possible to give us Words with Friends for the TouchPad?
    dslunceford likes this.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2dxtream View Post
    yeah well I want an app that lets me transfer my photos from my EYEFI card to my touchpad like every other os platform can do .. And slingplayer .and I'm set
    Umm , neither of those have public APIs . You will have to wait for their respective companies to make them.

-------------------------------------------------------
    I can't make a VNC , it can't be done in enyo.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Yahoo Fantasy Sports API are limited and it'd take alot of time since I don't know what it's about.

The speech to text idea is actually reasonable as long as I use Text to Speech (TTS) API | Speech Recognition (ASR) API Online iSpeech but I'm not sure how good their service is , I will check.

A better music player that needs the following:
    -embedded album art display
    -quick ability to sort by Song, Artist, Album, Genre, Folder, Alphabetical Index
    -on the go playlists
    -able to favorite a song
    -able to rate song
    -last.fm scrobbling
    -able to pull lyrics from a song and enlarge to fit TouchPad screen
    -able to pull guitar tab for same song and fit TouchPad screen
    -minimize app to something similar to 'Clear Card'
    -play/pause, rev, ffwd, controls big enough that you won't miss, EVER, and have them available on the lock screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbased View Post
    The speech to text idea is actually reasonable as long as I use Text to Speech (TTS) API | Speech Recognition (ASR) API Online iSpeech but I'm not sure how good their service is , I will check.

Thank you. I would certainly buy a working app with this feature.
    xnavybum likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbased View Post
    Umm , neither of those have public APIs . You will have to wait for their respective companies to make them.

-------------------------------------------------------
    I can't make a VNC , it can't be done in enyo.

Yahoo Fantasy Sports API are limited and it'd take alot of time since I don't know what it's about.

doesnt the Preware have Speech Dispatcher made already, just it says currently all that supports it is the navit app.
    MSN Live Messenger IM client, desperately need this with no current solution on TouchPad!
    WH473V3R and Chrism510 like this.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Chrome to Phone.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I would like to see something like the My Collection App on Android.

https://market.android.com/details?i....my_collection

I know there is atleast one available already called Moviemind, that is actually a Mojo app, but is missing alot of the features from the Android one.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtalum View Post
    Chrome to Phone.
    It's called neato!, and it's not locked down to Chrome like Chrome to Phone is.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    It's called neato!, and it's not locked down to Chrome like Chrome to Phone is.
    Thanks! I'll check it out. I'm new to webOS, please forgive my ignorance.
    Would love a basic streaming app for the WLS-AM radio station. Yes, I can use other apps, but would like to see a dedicated, quick app for this.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast