Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
    EzPDF viewer or some other 3rd party PDF viewer that re-renders the document when you zoom in, has a search feature, and allows you to type in the page to jump to. The Adobe PDF viewer really sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbased View Post
    I think I might do a Remember the Milk app , it looks neat.

Anybody else interested in this?
    I would be interested in this
    I would like to request a SONOS app along with a better browser (multi-tabs, faster rendering, better handling of downloads)
    Quote Originally Posted by nyuepik View Post
    Thanks for the link, however that link just says that the application is no longer available. Is it an old Pre application or something?

EDIT: Scratch that... just needed to adjust the link. Thanks.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...com.cmcs.yview
    I would like a good, full featured photo editing software

And most of all, an unarchiver for zip rar tarball and thelike
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    an app to make my touchpad be a second monitor for my laptop.
    karsten614 and laurelle like this.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    print to PDF (cutepdf)
    print to one note
    google+
    a note taking app that lets you use a stylus to jot notes and can attempt to convert the writing to text.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have sipgate sip on my N810, can you make a sip app so I can setup sipgate
    on touchpad, thanks.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Please a better browser, taps cookie control, text wrapping, more options for bookmarks. This one is killing me.
    karsten614 likes this.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    A task manager that syncs to Exchange, not someone else's cloud task services, Exchange. Like the app on the phone... ya know?
    gtkansan and laurelle like this.
    A video player that can play xvid, is that impossible? Why can it not be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by karsten614 View Post
    A task manager that syncs to Exchange, not someone else's cloud task services, Exchange. Like the app on the phone... ya know?
    god the same. Why doesn't every darn smart device do this. So stupid....
    laurelle likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by stewperr View Post
    A video player that can play xvid, is that impossible? Why can it not be done?
    If you buy the Kalemsoft video player that is in the app store, it will play xvid files.
    hi I need an app that will allow me to view html documents through a browser from files located on my touchpad. I tried opening it and its opener is txt pad with a file manager internalz pro

any guidance or work around or better an app
    It seems there is a lack of a notepad - something that you can draw and add text to. Thanks!
    Here's my wish list:

A better email program that will allow me to select multiple files and delete them all at once

Barcode Scanner

Text editor (Better yet, a WYSIWYU html editor)

Filezilla

Selective screen capture

A way to grab homebrew apps and patches without using Quick Install on a PC. I mean, it's a Touchpad that you should be able to use away from the PC, right?

Advanced Task Killer

Batter app that's for the Touchpad. Those I've seen so far are for the Pre.

Foursquare

SCVNGR

I'd say nook but.... nah, screw B&N
    netflix please
    Quote Originally Posted by prekoki View Post
    netflix please
    check out PlayOn.tv - it works great on the to along with hulu
    My list as humble as it is:

A eBook reader worth the space it takes up! pReader can't read epub files well and Amazon Kindle needs to be set aflame.

An application that is basically like having a television (mine got fried a couple days ago thanks to neighbors' house getting hit by lightening and it'll be a couple of weeks before insurance company can replace it and yes, we only have one tv), by this I mean I can pull it up, pick a channel and watch whatever happens to be on that channel. I know this is a HUGE order as there are so very little free tv left and it is easy to go to a channel's web-site and pull up the full episodes of any show I might want to see but there has got to be a different way. I have checked out what is currently available and have not been impressed.

For now this is all I can think of. I'll have to edit this as I play with my TP more.
    have you even thought about usability of some of these????

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjpopp View Post
    Here's my wish list:

A better email program that will allow me to select multiple files and delete them all at once

Barcode Scanner really? seems difficult to use with the only camera being front facing.

Text editor (Better yet, a WYSIWYU html editor)

Filezilla

Selective screen capture

A way to grab homebrew apps and patches without using Quick Install on a PC. I mean, it's a Touchpad that you should be able to use away from the PC, right?

Advanced Task Killer For what? Toss the cards away to kill an app.

Batter app that's for the Touchpad. Those I've seen so far are for the Pre.

Foursquare

SCVNGR

I'd say nook but.... nah, screw B&N Kindle
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast