Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
    A Pogoplug app would be awesome!

API: http://www.pogoplug.com/developers-api-license.html

A Remember the Milk app would also be very cool.

API:Remember The Milk - Services / API

Sorry, for both of these I am not sure what type of authentication it uses. In either case, thanks so much for taking the time to post this! Regardless of what apps you wind up putting together, you rock for reaching out to the community and doing this.

Thanks.
    laurelle likes this.
    A cool app would be one where we could load our Starbucks card onto our mobile devices. You colud make it in Enyo for the TouchPad. Or, if you're feeling really generous, make it in Mojo and allow a patch for full screen for the TouchPad. Then it's compatible with our phones, too.
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
    bevcraw likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonite_2448 View Post
    A cool app would be one where we could load our Starbucks card onto our mobile devices. You colud make it in Enyo for the TouchPad. Or, if you're feeling really generous, make it in Mojo and allow a patch for full screen for the TouchPad. Then it's compatible with our phones, too.
    I'm afraid this would cause me to go to Starbucks even more.
    laurelle likes this.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by trakslacker View Post
    A Pogoplug app would be awesome!

API: About Cloud Engines, Maker of Pogoplug, the Award-Winning Personal Cloud Devices and Software

A Remember the Milk app would also be very cool.

API:Remember The Milk - Services / API

Sorry, for both of these I am not sure what type of authentication it uses. In either case, thanks so much for taking the time to post this! Regardless of what apps you wind up putting together, you rock for reaching out to the community and doing this.

Thanks.

I think I might do a Remember the Milk app , it looks neat.

Anybody else interested in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbased View Post
    I think I might do a Remember the Milk app , it looks neat.

Anybody else interested in this?
    Unless you plan on releasing the app for free I would take a good look at this info - Remember The Milk - Services / API / API Keys
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    rdio.com and 8coupons.com would be easy apps to do as well, I believe both have affiliate programs.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    google+
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I would like to see something that works with msn messenger...
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    RDP Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by wh473v3r View Post
    I would like to see something that works with msn messenger...
    On the works..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I'm curious about the following apps that seem to be missing. Anyone have any knowledge of development?

Zumodrive
    Dropbox full version
    Google Lattitude
    Printer for all printer types
    Document editing
    Mint
    Goggles
    Chase Bank
    Syncplicity
    Agenda for calendar
    Pandora
    Redbox
    LinkedIn
    Google Voice
    Blogger
    Blockbuster
    Fox News
    Netflix with streaming
    Qik Video
    Kaiser Permenente App.
    Careone App.
    Carmaxx auto app.
    Edline
    Medtronic Carelink
    Calgary Chapel
    Notes created by drawing handwriting app
    Flicker
    Google+
    Turbo Tax
    Nadart
    A "Playon" webOS app.
    Don't think your going to see google latitude as that goes hand in hand for maps that HP didn't opt for.

For voice your going to get a third party plug-in as google didn't even make a Google voice Honeycomb app.
    <thread merged>
    I seen the flowchart app for the Ipad . I would really like that. I do computer sales and havin a flow chart app would be sweet.

Also Openoffice on the webos would be sweet someone is workin on that i think
    Blogger/Blogspot
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    1) VideoLanClient (VLC) port for playing Divx/Mkv

2) Native YouTube app like the iPad native app. Using the browser in WebOS is painful.
    tnguy88 likes this.
    I put this in another app request thread, but what the hell:

I don't know how feasible this would be (I'm no developer here) but, since the TP is lacking GPS, would it be possible to make an app that would

a) Display a map (any old map image, png, jpg, etc; I'm in GIS, so that part's easy)
    b) Allow you to set the scale.
    c) Mark a starting point and then, using the accelerometer and compass, approximate your distance traveled and direction and mark your path (roughly, this isn't meant for high accuracy) with a dotted line?

I know, that's probably just wishful thinking...I should already have a separate GPS unit, but until then I'd find an app like that useful for casual excursions and I suspect others might too.

Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsquarewi View Post
    1) VideoLanClient (VLC) port for playing Divx/Mkv

2) Native YouTube app like the iPad native app. Using the browser in WebOS is painful.
    #2 exists already - yview [https://developer.palm.com/appredire...om.cmcs.yview]
    mlb.tv app please!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast