Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    So my first app just got released into the app catalog. Its a really nice simple to-do list for the Touchpad.

I would love for you guys to check it out, and let me know what you think.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...ecreate.listed

Screenshot:

Cheers.

Feel free to hit me up on twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/stri8ed
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    checking it out now... I'm terrible at keeping up my "to do list", but something I need to get better at.
    Zoomer > Handspring Deluxe > Treo 90 > Zire71 > LifeDrive > Centro > Pre (yes, still!)
    TouchPad
    Excellent app. I really do like it. Only thing I would want now is the ability to make sub folders. Like, Classes > Chemistry > Assignments.

Even having just one sub category would be great. Otherwise, amazing app!
    Cool I will check it out when I go to lunch.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Having read the details I couldn't download for one reason and one reason only.There appears to be no backup option and I have found to my cost that this is essential.Otherwise if you put everything in your list and then something goes wrong be it losing device or drive crashing etc everything is gone and then you really are in trouble.

Otherwise looks a fantastic app
    Hey, as I said in my app review, I love your app and would gladly pay for it. I would like to see Just Type and Exhibition but for now I'm happy as is and left you with 5 stars keep it up.
    Congrats on your first app. Looks elegant from screenshots. I dont have my TouchPad with me. But can you answera couple of questions?
    Can I add reminders?
    Can I have due date & followup dates?
    Can I link two tasks together?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksht View Post
    Congrats on your first app. Looks elegant from screenshots. I dont have my TouchPad with me. But can you answera couple of questions?
    Can I add reminders?
    Can I have due date & followup dates?
    Can I link two tasks together?
    Thanks.

At this point, the answer to all the above questions is no. Currently it serves two main functions, creating lists, and creating tasks within those lists.

Of course in the future anything is possible.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. Notes taken.
    Thanks for the reply. I will go home and take a look on my TP.
    But I think its beneficial for any task/to-do to offer these features for one simple reason - if it is on my to-do list, it needs a deadline or a goal. otherwise, the item remains on the to-do list forever. It will never be marked "complete". Just my 2 cents.

And of course - one "nice to have" feature is to integrate with calendar. in case i want to have small tasks that lead up to a big even coming up on my calendar.
    Looks good in my opinion. Nice, simple, and easy to use. Really good for your first app.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmfanatic777 View Post
    Having read the details I couldn't download for one reason and one reason only.There appears to be no backup option and I have found to my cost that this is essential.Otherwise if you put everything in your list and then something goes wrong be it losing device or drive crashing etc everything is gone and then you really are in trouble.

Otherwise looks a fantastic app
    A quick fix could be for someone to make a save.restore script until the dev can build in some form of cloud backup.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    shrxwin likes this.
    Gorgeous! Really well designed. Wow.
    I dig this! Great work!
    Really nice app! Great lay out and works perfectly!
  16.    #16  
    Thanks everybody!

In the near future I plan on adding task editing capabilities. And perhaps in a little while release a pro version with syncing and other additional features.

Feel free to follow me on twitter for updates, I will start getting more active on it.
    Twitter

Cheers.
    Top notch UI design. Awesome!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    very nice and clean! does it back up online?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    very nice and clean! does it back up online?
    Thanks. Currently it does not back up the tasks online.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    Top notch UI design. Awesome!
    Thank you! Great job on your calculator design as well.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast