Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redmist
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Can anyone recommend any programs to keep an impatient 3yr old boy happy?

BTW, he loves the Kung ** Panda story book.

EDIT: LOL at the stupid censorship above.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Rnp likes this.
    My wife downloaded Scruffy Kitty (2.99), and it looked pretty good for that age. Also Kids Slate was much better on the device than it looked in the catalog. Well worth the .99
    My 3 and a half year old granddaughter likes AudioScape and Just Draw. AudioScape is 9 percussion sounds; 3 tom tom, 3 cymbas, 2 snare, and 1 muffled hit. Just draw is a high tech etch-a-sketch in color.
    slightly offtopic and don't mean to threadjack, but aren't you guys/gals weary about letting a toddler handle your expensive electronic? I mean, I have a 5 year old and I get paranoid when he plays on my evo4g.
    I hope we get some interactive kids books on the TouchPad. I have one for my Evo that my 2 year old daughter loves, but it would be so much better on a larger screen.

Gqgiant, I don't let her play around with the phone without my supervision. If she plays with it, it's while she sits on my lap.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gqgiant View Post
    slightly offtopic and don't mean to threadjack, but aren't you guys/gals weary about letting a toddler handle your expensive electronic? I mean, I have a 5 year old and I get paranoid when he plays on my evo4g.
    I do worry, but I also love that my 4 yr old is learning technology and is not afraid of it. I supervise and hope for the best.
    Yeah I supervise my child too, but there's some moments where I thank the good lord I have a beefy cell phone case. Regardless, man my nerves are on edge when he handles my electronics.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    My 3 year old great nephew, and his 2 year sister, love playing with Moo, and with Art of Glow on my Pre 2 - I don't know if they've been ported to the TP yet, though.
    As for worrying about them handling my electronics, they took to it like fish to water... it was that intuitive for them (the 3 year old especially, more than his sister).
    Quote Originally Posted by gqgiant View Post
    I don't get weary or leery.

She only gets to play with it when she is on my lap being directly guided and watched. She plays on my computers also.