Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I bought tea-reader, I'd say it's ok but nothing more - it doesn't seem to update particularly well so you can end up seeing the same stories over and over - also why don't the panels slide all the way across? (am I missing something?)

It also seems to randomly open the browser when looking at stories.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    +1 for NomNomNom. Looking forward to offline reading in future updates.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    I bought tea-reader, I'd say it's ok but nothing more - it doesn't seem to update particularly well so you can end up seeing the same stories over and over - also why don't the panels slide all the way across? (am I missing something?)

It also seems to randomly open the browser when looking at stories.
    Yeah, I think what's happening is there's some arbitrary limit on the length of posts it can display -- when a post is too long, scrolling down causes it to open in a browser window instead. This is not ideal, obviously, since the whole point of an RSS reader is to avoid having to go to individual sites. It unfortunately doesn't seem to be possible to disable this in settings.

That said, I love the app overall. It's fast and smooth and the design is nice and clean. The only major thing missing is a way to mark posts read without having to open them individually.
  4.    #44  
    Now, I use NomNomNom, it's for me the best Google Reader for webOS!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    NomNomNom is very nice, but does anyone else hate the icon drawer in list view? I wish there was a way to switch feeds without having to scroll though a list of icons with truncated text.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmax17 View Post
    TouchFeeds is great, but I have a developer request.

Can you add an option so that after marking all as read, the first panel DOESN'T reappear? I usually only read All Articles with panels 2 and 3 open.

Love the app otherwise!
    Any chance that we can get an option/fix for this?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123