Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    There is a poll on the Google+ Features Request site to create a G+ webOS app. Please go vote for it.

Google Moderator
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Voted! Won't ever really use G+ without an app.. the web interface leaves much to be desired without a mouse to use
    done.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjps View Post
    Voted! Won't ever really use G+ without an app.. the web interface leaves much to be desired without a mouse to use
    Yeah, it is kinda difficult to use on the TouchPad. I use the mobile site on my Pre, and that's not too bad. It would just be so much better with an app.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Done
    done
    voted!
    done!
    done!
    Voted!
    graylion
    Anybody know how many votes this thing has received already???
    I'd like a Google + app, but first I need a Google + invite. Anyone have one?

I voted for it, by the way.
    Last edited by duanedude1; 08/09/2011 at 11:36 PM.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    done
    If anyone needs a G+ invite just inbox me.
    I'm more interested in a Google+ Synergy plugin at this point
    GodShapedHole likes this.
    done.
    voted (yes)
    Google+ is the webOS of social networks. It has great potential, seems better than the much more popular competition, and I know absolutely nobody who uses it.

Even so, it's enough that Facebook has all of my information and won't delete any of it even if I delete my account. I'm not giving Google access to all of my information as well, especially since Google already knows more about me than my mother, my girlfriend and myself combined.

That being said, a G+ app and synergy plugin would be great for those of you who have no qualms handing over absolutely all of your private information to a corporation whose CEO has publically said, in response to privacy concerns, that if you don't want everybody to know what you're doing, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place, and I'm rooting for webOS to get hooked up soon. I just won't ever download or use it.
    also done!
    Bosh! Done.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast