1.    #1  
    EXPIRED! UK Promo Code Active Until the 8/29!

Hey All,

I've gotten a few requests, so here it is:

Promo code for Medipedia.

It's a wonderful, interactive anatomy encyclopedia (Gray's Anatomy) for webOS!

It's fully geared toward webOS so the UI is custom designed. Font size can be changed and images can be zoomed in. All pages and images are automatically saved offline when you visit them, no need to actively do it (option can be turned off). Searchable online or table of contents view with indicators showing whether the page is available offline or not.

Also includes animal anatomy, for those veterinary professionals out there (also saveable offline).

There already has been an update pushed out, but Palm has been ignoring 2.0 app updates for a while now, so who knows when that will go out.

Please leave feedback in the app catalog so I can continue improving the app. There's an updated version coming for the Touchpad in the coming months . - Unfortunately this isn't true anymore...

Start: 08/12/2011
    Expires: 08/15/2011

Promo Code: 5c83c8a0-fb41-4a83-9037-825069c20f7d - EXPIRED!

UK Promo Code:

Start: 08/23/2011
    Expires: 08/29/2011

Promo Code: 43e6886d-f48f-451a-a58d-bfc9e7a249c5

Please keep the feedback coming!
    Last edited by SirataXero; 08/21/2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Downloaded this tonight, and from a quick look, it's a great resource to have on the fly. Kudos and thanks for the code. I can see this being an even bigger hit on the Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by theclares View Post
    Downloaded this tonight, and from a quick look, it's a great resource to have on the fly. Kudos and thanks for the code. I can see this being an even bigger hit on the Touchpad.
    Same thoughts here. Thanks for the app!
    this looks great, can't wait to see it on the Touchpad. I bought flashcards for this, way way back, but this seems way easier to find what I need as it is searching the main reference. How do you get back to search?

Will leave a review shortly as I learn my way around.
    Hi, any chance of a UK promo code, as i'd love to review it too. Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    I have 25 UK codes to give away! They go live on Sunday. Will post them shortly.

Thanks everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    I have 25 UK codes to give away! They go live on Sunday. Will post them shortly.

Thanks everyone!
    Which Sunday ;-)
  8.    #8  
    Oops! Sorry about that. I completely forgot about this. I'll make up some more for this week. I'll update the OP as soon as I get them in.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Which Sunday ;-)
    They're up for the next week! Have at it folks.